65 Kx65 issues after rebuild

How are you sure it's burning coolant? Because you filled the rad and it dropped after you started it? It will drop a little after re assembly as the system fills

Ok I found out... Coolant is still somehow getting into the cylinder... How???? The head is resurfaced. Brand new gaskets. And a torqued the bolts down to factory specs with a torque wrench... I just don't understand what's going on...

Get a pressure tester. Pressurize the cooling system, pull the exhaust pipe and try to see if you can tell if coolant is coming from the top of the head/ cylinder or the lower end of cylinder. Could be a base gasket or an internal crack between The coolant passages and the intake port.

How are you sure it's burning coolant? Because you filled the rad and it dropped after you started it? It will drop a little after re assembly as the system fills
Because I pulled off the radiator cap and its foaming white. Also it has hardly any power when I tried to ride it and wants to bog down.

Get a pressure tester. Pressurize the cooling system, pull the exhaust pipe and try to see if you can tell if coolant is coming from the top of the head/ cylinder or the lower end of cylinder. Could be a base gasket or an internal crack between The coolant passages and the intake port.
It's coming from the top gasket

It cranks first time every time now and idles good. That's the good news! But when I try to ride it, it has hardly any power at all and won't rev high at all. Also if I twist the throttle it'll stay idling high when I let off.

Anyone have any ideas? I have everything checked off that could cause this. Fresh cylinder and head, new gaskets, torqued down to factory specs. I'm at a loss.....

headgasket possible out of place when you torqued it down?
I doubt it since there is only one way this head gasket will go and the pins keep it in place. Might order an OEM head gasket and give it a go. That's the only thing I can think of. When I pulled the head off it was soaked all over with coolant like before.