250 I am a YZ Whore-der

I remember looking at racers who were over 30 that could still beat me and thinking that maybe being 30-35 wouldn't be so bad afterall. You know, maybe there could be something to live for. Yeah, I was probably 19 then. In about three years time I had forgotten most of what I "knew".

image.jpg
image.jpg
Nice even coat of richness.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Zero vertical lines and the cross hatching still in perfect condition. Jug is primo!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks like a little bit of richness passed the rings.
image.jpg
Beautiful skirt! Nothing on the intake side and measures closer to minimum wear. Could just ring,clip,bearing,pin up but we are going to replace it anyway.

Listen @CDA, I'll buy your bikes that sit around never being used also. :smirk:

How about you get out of the lawn chair, and take those new bikes of yours off the stand. :P

Get out and ride!!! I know, life gets in the way sometimes. Good to see you "pop pop" in every once in a while. :thumb:
Nah I bought my bikes to look at. I have more seat time than everyone on this forum combined. I'm too scared to ride now so I just buy bikes and park them on the stands. They don't call me LCQ for nothing.

gives me so much pleasure seeing these strip / inspect / rebuild threads

so cool gary really impressed !

Would love to strip and build one with ya!

cant wait to see more on the 125!

What are the plans for that ? Is it going to be added to the collection or sold ?
If kept what will it be ? A track bike ?

Nah I bought my bikes to look at. I have more seat time than everyone on this forum combined. I'm too scared to ride now so I just buy bikes and park them on the stands. They don't call me LCQ for nothing.

Combined time LOL . Maybe you have, and maybe you haven't!