250 I am a YZ Whore-der

haha only kidding :)

im in love with the one you found me so im more then happy with that one! Bring on the YZ's!

What is that black 2 stroke behind next to the 230? Looks insane is it your rekluse yz

it sure is a slut, jesus !! Looks evil. With the WR gearing and the rekluse, does it smoothen out the gears ? Make it less aggressive to the standard YZ setup? Is it not as hard hitting as a 250 2 on standard form?

Very impressed. your have to show me more of it when I arrive.

By the way I'm not a tea drinker just incase you guys still call us that here in england haha

I am a strong coffee man :thumb:

it sure is a slut, jesus !! Looks evil. With the WR gearing and the rekluse, does it smoothen out the gears ? Make it less aggressive to the standard YZ setup? Is it not as hard hitting as a 250 2 on standard form?

By the way I'm not a tea drinker just incase you guys still call us that here in england haha

nope... I think of 2 things.... Mr Bean and Dr Who :thumb:
Make that 3 things... Spice girl balloon knot :drool:

Smooth like butter but growls when you hit it, top speeds in sand washes was 70+ before the head almost shook me off, I am in love with it. Still have the clutch lever. Super fun and you will ride it.

Tea with cream I thought was the fag drink. HAHAHA... Yah, I have and watch the mini series Downton Abby. One of many BBC shows we own and watch on occasion.
Mmm, strong coffee.... :drool:
Then you will be good with my coffee. We might need to hang out for a while and shoot the breeze, drink some mud, and see if Mike gets us a spice girl ballon knot before one of the mods pulls it down. :devil:

Since you asked on DBA.
10% DBA, 5% TT, 15% DBA with AMA card. :smirk:

You can have it if you want. No big deal to me. The goof took it off along with the fork gaurd sliders on the one I picked up for you. EBay has some also if interested. Hell, if the bike is still here (and probably will be) you can take your pick if you want, I'd still pick the one I did for you though. :prof:
Your choice. :thumb:

How about an ADA discount?

Smooth like butter but growls when you hit it, top speeds in sand washes was 70+ before the head almost shook me off, I am in love with it. Still have the clutch lever. Super fun and you will ride it.

Tea with cream I thought was the fag drink. HAHAHA... Yah, I have and watch the mini series Downton Abby. One of many BBC shows we own and watch on occasion.
Then you will be good with my coffee. We might need to hang out for a while and shoot the breeze, drink some mud, and see if Mike gets us a spice girl ballon knot before one of the mods pulls it down. :devil:

Jim you might as well do a desert race while you are here. There will be a group of us out at spangler for the 3/22 race.

You guys are so funny lol 100% pure comedy I love it!

Looks interesting Rack thanks for the invite, you got a few more details. Is it a gnarly Race? I only ask as I don't fancy wiping myself out for the week lol into a walking corpse. You no how it is... Lol