250 I am a YZ Whore-der

From my past experience, riding desert is relatively easy. racing it at competitive speeds is quite the challenge. restraint is the key, because you wont know the area.

Could you give me a link to the reed valve assembly you would use? Or just a couple pictures. I think the one I removed from my 250 is for a vmax 600 sled ???
20150312_184150.jpg

Could you give me a link to the reed valve assembly you would use? Or just a couple pictures. I think the one I removed from my 250 is for a vmax 600 sled ???
View attachment 25451
Not in my CA house right now, I can ship you a stock read cage if you need one. I have three stock ones with good reeds in my shop. I am in CA, 92676 and if you find the price for shipping, I'll bag it, tag it, send it to you for cheep. Will post pictures to all three and check them for spec, send you the best of the three. Not back in CA until Sunday.

Last edited:
Not in my CA house right now, I can ship you a stock read cage if you need one. I have three stock ones with good reeds in my shop. I am in CA, 92676 and if you find the price for shipping, I'll bag it, tag it, send it to you for cheep. Will post pictures to all three and check them for spec, send you the best of the three. Not back in CA until Sunday.

Jet setter Palmer :busted:

$2600...firm