250 I am a YZ Whore-der

Combined time LOL . Maybe you have, and maybe you haven't!
He was just talking to the mortals here. Being an ex-desert racer and hanging out with us weekend bashers, he does have the upper hand. I will bet, by the time he is your age most of us weekend bashers will have more seat time. he seems to enjoy looking now, not riding.

oh it's all good. the thing is that we are probably similar in that no matter how much time we have spent on bikes, it just doesnt seem like it was enough. I consider myself the most mortal.

Lol what sick bastards edited thst then? If its someone I no in person come november ill have you tied to a chair whilst I spin that wheel all the way to 5th covering you in SHIT! Hell ill even burnout your face! Sick bastards.. English fist fight commin your way, drop your guns pussies

:popcorn:

By the way, welcome to DBA. Would have given you a reach around if you have come to Ridgcrest. :smirk:
Now you done it! :moon:

Lol what sick bastards edited thst then? If its someone I no in person cum november ill have you tied to a chair whilst I tea bag that face all the way covering you in SHIT! Hell ill even skidmark your face! Sick bastards.. English fist fight :gayfight: commin your way, drop your pants pussies
:picard:

This is my thread fuckers, get a room! :P

Great builds mate thanks for sharing, It inspires me to do the same here in oz but 2nd hand bikes even the older ones seem to sell for alot more then there worth. How much do you pay for these over there?

they are so much cheaper !

My yz which gary found was $1500 ! it is Immaculate ! Gary stripped for piece of mind anyway and did all the seals etc and greased everything up but it was all perfect pretty much.

Also this guy I rode with out there got his YZ250 for $900 and it seemed to run ok, just so cheap out there