250 I am a YZ Whore-der

Great builds mate thanks for sharing, It inspires me to do the same here in oz but 2nd hand bikes even the older ones seem to sell for alot more then there worth. How much do you pay for these over there?
they are also a rip off here in the UK

Scruffy - Uncared for bikes with a ton of hidden nastys are priced at way more then they are worth, people are so stubborn here

Great builds mate thanks for sharing, It inspires me to do the same here in oz but 2nd hand bikes even the older ones seem to sell for alot more then there worth. How much do you pay for these over there?

It really depends on the year of bike. The YZ250 from 2002 up are pretty interchangeable. Many things can be swapped out. Bike in pieces in a box can be 500.00 up to 1,000.00, bikes that don't run (or proof of running when purchased) are 1,000.00 up to 1,500.00. I will be picking up another YZ125 tomorrow for 550.00, and giving the dad 25.00 to deliver.

they are so much cheaper !

My yz which gary found was $1500 ! it is Immaculate ! Gary stripped for piece of mind anyway and did all the seals etc and greased everything up but it was all perfect pretty much.

Also this guy I rode with out there got his YZ250 for $900 and it seemed to run ok, just so cheap out there

CREAM PUFF! This last one I picked up is pretty nice also.

If you had a friend by the name of Jack, and you were horseback riding. If he needed it, would you help him off the horse?

If you were meeting your friend named Jack at the airport, would you greet him real loud with a "Hi" Jack?

Employee injury report:

Employee description:
Our terminal manager Jack used a ladder to climb up to check a thermocouple on a unit heater. The ladder began to come apart and I jumped on the forklift to help Jack off, because he had to hold it and hang. Then he dropped it (ladder) on me when he was getting off. That is when my chin got cut by him dropping it.

Anyway, said warehouseman wasn't hired for his ability to write descriptively. (He had family who did lots of business with the company I worked for.)