High Mountain Tour RR

I'm not sure if my dad will go again. I think he will. He had a good time but I don't see my dad going out and buying a bike. I can see him renting a bike once or twice a year though.

So where is the riding gonna be this weekend? I want to go riding one day and paintballing the other. Like I said, its been a long week. I need some fun this weekend. :thumb: :ride:

I'm not sure if my dad will go again. I think he will. He had a good time but I don't see my dad going out and buying a bike. I can see him renting a bike once or twice a year though.

How much does it cost to rent a bike :noidea: We don't have that option up here.

How much does it cost to rent a bike :noidea: We don't have that option up here.

Ask your local shops if they rent out bikes, you might be surprised. The place we rented it from isn't a huge MX retail store or a big rental company. Just a dirt bike shop that owns a few CRF's (a 100, 150 and the 230) to rent out for extra business.

Dam, I am working today and no time to surf with you guys. I would be out in calico right now if I didn't have to fix shit around the apartments. Sand is not the problem, it is the crowd and death rate tha pismo and glamis has. Bad rap, or truth, I'll stick to the sand wash rides and occasional dunes in the Dez. :thumb: