High Mountain Tour RR

Ok, I have just about had it with you. :smirk: Fire retardant suit is always on... :moon: Oh, and I forwarded one of those text messages to Johns brother today. :smirk: The one in the Santas Helper suit.. He must have liked it :thinking: :ride:

I'm a single lonely man....OF COURSE I LIKED IT!!! lol My brother was upset he didn't get it though. ha

We have never been to Ocotillo before just passed it on the way to glamis. Looks like a fun place to ride though! How is it on the weekends there?

Empty! Even on holidays its not real bad except for the major attractions. (pumpkin patch, blow sand, shell reef, etc.) I go over MLK, it is my annual Man-camp weekend with the boys only, no wives, girlfriends, (females)...The quad guys I go with tend to cut loose a lot so I just go for the ride with my bike buddies I have known since high school. There is something about stopping and drinking a beer every 1, 2 miles and then heading to the Iron Door for more bear, football and trying to pick up on the only barfly, that does not appeal to me. So I go, ride, eat and do all my drinking at night at camp, hit the pillow and crash for the next day of activities.

We have never been to Ocotillo before just passed it on the way to glamis. Looks like a fun place to ride though! How is it on the weekends there?

like palmer said if you know the right spots you wont see anyone. get around the attractions that are all on the maps you will see lots of crowds.

After typing out my long response the other day, my computer crashed when I hit submit reply, and I lost everything. So, here goes another try.

Great report Palmer.:thumb: Roost if I could.:mad: So much to respond and comment on, I don't know where to start.

On the levers, besides carrying extra levers for my scooter, I carry a small needle nose vise grips. Those things are useful in all sorts of broken lever/perch situations.:prof:

I'll go with Racks comment on "Stand Up Guy." This Ass took the computer/golf Dad, straight into Hell, and back.:lol:

Sounds like my first trip up to that area. If you go on weekends, it seems like you spend most of your time helping other people out. You did lost riders, and I put a old man that rolled his utility quad, onto a helicopter. I will never go there on a weekend again.:picard:

I try to steer clear of CF rides, as it seems to only attract more CF's, just like yours did.:smirk:

That half mile of tarmac, would have been about $4500. :johnnylawcanbeanass:

The question I have now, is Pops going to ride again?:thinking:

Empty! Even on holidays its not real bad except for the major attractions. (pumpkin patch, blow sand, shell reef, etc.) I go over MLK, it is my annual Man-camp weekend with the boys only, no wives, girlfriends, (females)...The quad guys I go with tend to cut loose a lot so I just go for the ride with my bike buddies I have known since high school. There is something about stopping and drinking a beer every 1, 2 miles and then heading to the Iron Door for more bear, football and trying to pick up on the only barfly, that does not appeal to me. So I go, ride, eat and do all my drinking at night at camp, hit the pillow and crash for the next day of activities.

:rolleyes: .... you'd never make it as a tard ... :blah:......:smirk:

After typing out my long response the other day, my computer crashed when I hit submit reply, and I lost everything. So, here goes another try.

Great report Palmer.:thumb: Roost if I could.:mad: So much to respond and comment on, I don't know where to start.

On the levers, besides carrying extra levers for my scooter, I carry a small needle nose vise grips. Those things are useful in all sorts of broken lever/perch situations.:prof:

I'll go with Racks comment on "Stand Up Guy." This Ass took the computer/golf Dad, straight into Hell, and back.:lol:

Sounds like my first trip up to that area. If you go on weekends, it seems like you spend most of your time helping other people out. You did lost riders, and I put a old man that rolled his utility quad, onto a helicopter. I will never go there on a weekend again.:picard:

I try to steer clear of CF rides, as it seems to only attract more CF's, just like yours did.:smirk:

That half mile of tarmac, would have been about $4500. :johnnylawcanbeanass:

The question I have now, is Pops going to ride again?:thinking:

:lol: