High Mountain Tour RR

So where is the riding gonna be this weekend? I want to go riding one day and paintballing the other. Like I said, its been a long week. I need some fun this weekend. :thumb: :ride:
if you liek tracks Barona Oaks in San Diego County has a paintball park and a MX track all on the same property.

Dam, I am working today and no time to surf with you guys. I would be out in calico right now if I didn't have to fix shit around the apartments. Sand is not the problem, it is the crowd and death rate tha pismo and glamis has. Bad rap, or truth, I'll stick to the sand wash rides and occasional dunes in the Dez. :thumb:

The last 3 or 4 times we went to pismo its been dead. lol As in well go hours without seeing anybody out there with us. I'll post some pics/vids a little later. It's empty. And its great.

Alright these our some pictures from our Pismo Trips. As you can see there is hardly any crowds what so ever!

SDC11071.jpg

SDC11063.jpg

SDC11060.jpg
[/IMG]

Since we almost the entire to ourselves this trip, we played frisbee and football in the early morning!

SDC11055.jpg

SDC11052.jpg

Campfire before a FUN day of riding!

IMAG0075.jpg

Now some pic's of the open dunes! :thumb:

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Beautiful view from our staging area.

pismo2.jpg

These picture's weren't all from the same trip either. So if you don't mind going on a weekday, you don't hit any crowds! :thumb: Now let's see if I can find any glamis pic's to show you it was dead too!

Here are a couple of more pics showing it was empty and a couple of other random pics.

Us just hanging out taking a small break. It was nice quiet day.

SDC11070.jpg

We got there the night before and started unpacking.

IMAG0072.jpg

We were setting up the camp fire.

IMAG0071.jpg

Were setting up in the morning here. Again it was an empty day. No worrying about crashing into other people or large crowds.

IMAG0044.jpg

These photos were from different trips also. But pismo is a great place to ride. Especially in the week. It's empty and a great place to ride for beginners or experienced riders. :thumb:

Well riding dunes or riding trails are the same to me. I don't like one more then the other. I can be riding in a straight line on asphalt and have a good time. Riding is riding. Doesn't matter where it is. As long as I'm out there with family and friends, I'm having a good time. The place or terrain aren't important, the people I'm with are. But to each their own :thumb:

Well riding dunes or riding trails are the same to me. I don't like one more then the other. I can be riding in a straight line on asphalt and have a good time. Riding is riding. Doesn't matter where it is. As long as I'm out there with family and friends, I'm having a good time. The place or terrain aren't important, the people I'm with are. But to each their own :thumb:

/\ That is what I am talking about. Pfft, kid has only had a bike for 6+ months and already has the bug. :lol: That is a "TRUE" DBA....:ride:

/\ That is what I am talking about. Pfft, kid has only had a bike for 6+ months and already has the bug. :lol: That is a "TRUE" DBA....:ride:

Lol. It's true though. I'm not one to complain much. I just want to go. I actually went and test drive a yz250 a guy had on craiglist today for my brother in law since he wants to start riding. We made the guy an offer so if he accepts in the next day or two he will probably go get it and become a member here and hopefully join us for many trips to come!

Good reporting! Someday Im going to ride up in that area. I cant believe I havent yet:rolleyes:

Glad someone is getting to ride:cry:

Thanks for the RR Palmer:thumb: