Injured broken femur and shoulder......sigh.....life altering crash that i dont remember

haha... no need to be worried, click the "Muli-Quote" button on each post and then "reply to topic" and it'll list all the posts you want to respond to

Jeeesh guys, stop scaring off the new members. :rant:

Chill James.:prof: Just a little playing around.:devil:
You guys and gals are getting hosed on body mendings! Sheeesh! It ONLY cost me $25,000 for a shoulder rebuild! A neck fracture and shatter of the clavicle was only $10,000! The major spine breakage of the back was a paltry $30,000. That doesn't take into account the numerous breakage of digits and vicious, nasty lacerations that required many stitches! Man up! Heal up! Shut up! :prof:

:ride:

Out here in California, we have top of the line medical facilities. I bet if we were to hit up the local red neck vetinarian hospital, the prices would fall right in with what you are paying.:P

ooooooohhhh greatttt!...I know after I posted the xray i saw that it posted my "fake" name so Im not worried.......lol:rant:....UMMMM should I be?:shocked:...anyways im on facebook...but only check it about 2x a month...

The first step to getting help, is admitting your problem.:smirk:

I know....i am getting scared:shocked:......but at least its entertaining :thumb: and reading the forum stuff makes me smile

No need to worry, we're just funnin ya.:thumb:

James

Staff member
ooooooohhhh greatttt!...I know after I posted the xray i saw that it posted my "fake" name so Im not worried.......lol:rant:....UMMMM should I be?:shocked:...anyways im on facebook...but only check it about 2x a month...
I'm not worried about the guys (& gals) on here, however since this IS the internet, I edited your x-ray. :thumb:
Chill James.:prof: Just a little playing around.:devil:
:thumb: I know, however it doesn't always come across like that to new members. Plus we aren't exactly being overwhelmed with new members. :lol:

:shocked: Wowie Motochick! You did yourself in good! I think if you ride that hard you can handle the banter from the guys in this forum. Often it turns sexist or sexual but, that is because they dont get enough at home:P Those are some gnarly pics of your xrays. I've been very lucky over the years with minor breaks and scrapes. I ride trails because Im too old to figure out how to hit the jumps without eating them first. Nor do I like other riders buzzin up on me too close for comfort. Besides, being in nature and riding to a place where you can shut your bike down and take in a spectacular view is priceless. I think when you get back on the bike the desert or Mts. will be the best place to start again.
Best wishes on your recovery. I know you must be going crazy being an active person and all. Heck, I go crazy just being sick with the flu in bed unable to do anything. Rolls (a DBA member) broke his back and Im sure is still going nuts with a year of no riding and a ton of therapy. This is all part of the risk we take, scary but true. Better gear gives you better odds but no guarantees. I read you said the bone came through your leathers? Were you racing supermoto??

Welcome to the forum:ride: I hope you will stay. In fact please stay, we :prof:need more women who who tolerate these obnoxious guys:D

:shocked: Wowie Motochick! You did yourself in good! I think if you ride that hard you can handle the banter from the guys in this forum. Often it turns sexist or sexual but, that is because they dont get enough at home:P

If I got any at home, that would be very weird, since I only live with my kids.:shocked:

Those are some gnarly pics of your xrays.

Only one thing to say. :puke:

I've been very lucky over the years with minor breaks and scrapes. I ride trails because Im too old to figure out how to hit the jumps without eating them first. Nor do I like other riders buzzin up on me too close for comfort. Besides, being in nature and riding to a place where you can shut your bike down and take in a spectacular view is priceless.

Love the secluded safety meetings. :cheers:

I think when you get back on the bike the desert or Mts. will be the best place to start again.

Sounds like a good reason for a DBA get together. :ride:

Best wishes on your recovery. I know you must be going crazy being an active person and all. Heck, I go crazy just being sick with the flu in bed unable to do anything. Rolls (a DBA member) broke his back and Im sure is still going nuts with a year of no riding and a ton of therapy.

He just took out his Harley for the first time since the dune drop encounter. I'm sure that relieved a little stress. :thumb:

This is all part of the risk we take, scary but true. Better gear gives you better odds but no guarantees. I read you said the bone came through your leathers?

I don't like to use emotes twice, but :puke:

Were you racing supermoto??

I think she is a moto Xer.:noidea:

Welcome to the forum:ride: I hope you will stay. In fact please stay, we :prof:need more women who who tolerate these obnoxious guys:D

Obnoxious, and damn proud of it! :banana:

If I got any at home, that would be very weird, since I only live with my kids.:shocked:

exactly, you dont get enough!

Only one thing to say. :puke:

Double:puke:

Love the secluded safety meetings. :cheers:

Indeed! :cheers:

Sounds like a good reason for a DBA get together. :ride:

I agree!
:thumb:

He just took out his Harley for the first time since the dune drop encounter. I'm sure that relieved a little stress. :thumb:

That is good to hear:clap: Im taking off here in a bit for a street session myself:D

I don't like to use emotes twice, but :puke:

3, 3'xs the puke!

:puke::puke::puke:

I think she is a moto Xer.:noidea:

Yea, but she said mentioned it came through her leathers
:noidea:

I think I told you about the guy I knew who had his scrotum torn riding MX? The lever went through his padded cycling shorts and moto pants:shocked: There's one for you guys to think about
:P

Obnoxious, and damn proud of it! :banana:
^^:picard:

I think I told you about the guy I knew who had his scrotum torn riding MX? The lever went through his padded cycling shorts and moto pants There's one for you guys to think about

There is one I didn't need to know about :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: