Injured broken femur and shoulder......sigh.....life altering crash that i dont remember

Wow, welcome to the forum. Like all the others have mentioned already, this sucks what happened to you, but you will heal and be back in the saddle. :thumb:

Heads up! I feel your pain, I'm not far away for a big crash. I promise your gonna dig the place and I'm sure your gonna laugh, alot :thumb: My names Ray, nice to meet you :wave:

Get out! Bustin' some bones is part of the process! It will happen! Really, can anyone say that it won't happen? I've busted my body to the tune of $60K with arms and legs and back! It happens! You can't be a'frierd!

hi....im a women motocrosser...luv to ride!..been riding for 10 years....mainly tracks in southern CA....well...crashed on august 19th, 2011 at Milestone MX park....open femur fracture...head injury...broken shoulder and broken front tooth....I dont remember anything!!!!...just riding away with my friends for one last ride on the main track....after that it goes blank....guess i crashed doing a 30 foot gap jump...and then got hit by other riders....I now have a 7inch plate with 9 screws in my leg...and my shoulder had to be screwed back on....yay....now im recovering in a wheel chair....and its rough!!! Im very depressed....and im hoping to talk to other injured riders who feel my pain and frustration....I went from an incredibly active fitness women to a sedentary disabled person in a wheelchair...

hey girl! sounds like you're hurtin, I have a friend that messed himself up pretty bad too... he hasn't been able to walk for about 6/7 months... tomorrow's his first day walking... and he can't wait to get back on his bike... yeah, we'll see about that haha. That really really bites.. I wish you a smooth recovery. We've all had some pretty gnarly injuries, we've all been there... the trick is to grin and bear it and think of how awesome it will feel that you actually made it.. haha. it sucks believe me. good luck.. and welcome :)

James

Staff member
Heads up! I feel your pain, I'm not far away for a big crash. I promise your gonna dig the place and I'm sure your gonna laugh, alot :thumb:
:lol: Ok does this make any sense to anybody else?
Get out! Bustin' some bones is part of the process! It will happen! Really, can anyone say that it won't happen? I've busted my body to the tune of $60K with arms and legs and back! It happens! You can't be a'frierd!
Pfffft only $60k? :startsapissingmatch: :smirk: