Injured broken femur and shoulder......sigh.....life altering crash that i dont remember

James

Staff member
...broken collarbones....one that needed a plate....and all kinds of crashes without broken bones that were not that fun....
:lol: :facepalm: We must be related, here's a x-ray of my clavicle plate.
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad11/JamesG1019/Injuries/June 2010 Logroad MX Crash/Xray_3.jpg
started physical therapy today and Im super excited to get my range of motion back!!!! so Im 100% dedicated to it! 3 times a week for 10 weeks!....
:thumb: Don't expect it to come back overnight though. Also with any injury RICE (not the food:P) is your friend.

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

and yes, no more track riding for me....im sticking to the desert and fun camping trips :ride:
If you're truly a Dirt Bike Addict you'll be back. :thumb: :ride:
:shocked: Major ouch, I'm guessing that you now have a TI rod holding it together?

James

Staff member
Moto chick, where you wearing knee braces?
Nice try Jos, better luck next time. :P

Being serious now....

I'm pretty sure that the type of break you were thinking of happens higher up on the bone. Closer to were the top (or bottom) piece of the knee brace stops.

Nice try Jos, better luck next time. :P

Being serious now....

I'm pretty sure that the type of break you were thinking of happens higher up on the bone. Closer to were the top (or bottom) piece of the knee brace stops.

Knee braces are great:thumb:

Look out, he /\ found the thread and you showed to much leg in that Xray, Not only that but your name showed up and you will most likely be Facebook stalked...:lol:

You guys and gals are getting hosed on body mendings! Sheeesh! It ONLY cost me $25,000 for a shoulder rebuild! A neck fracture and shatter of the clavicle was only $10,000! The major spine breakage of the back was a paltry $30,000. That doesn't take into account the numerous breakage of digits and vicious, nasty lacerations that required many stitches! Man up! Heal up! Shut up! :prof:

:ride:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 40
thanks and no...I wasent wearing knee braces....just some EVS ones...my femur came out just above the kneecap part....through the velcro:shocked:

ooooooohhhh greatttt!...I know after I posted the xray i saw that it posted my "fake" name so Im not worried.......lol:rant:....UMMMM should I be?:shocked:...anyways im on facebook...but only check it about 2x a month...