Injured broken femur and shoulder......sigh.....life altering crash that i dont remember

I think Im one of the only few crazy:loco: that sticks around here. That is because I need you guys as riding buddies so Im not out there riding alone. Im not married to a rider and I didnt get into the sport by anyone else who rode. So I had to search hard for new riding friends, which is how I ended up here. It hasnt been easy being a woman. You couldnt possibly think Im here because you all are so polite, non sexist, respectful, helpful and kind:smirk::P
Actually those of you I have rode with so far, you all have been fun, nice and good people to ride with. And a definite bunch of smart asses to the max!:poke:
She may come back. Who knows! Some people lurk, troll and move on. The internet patterns of many.

We hope you will return Motochick. Happy Healing!!:cheers:

I think Im one of the only few crazy:loco: that sticks around here. That is because I need you guys as riding buddies so Im not out there riding alone. Im not married to a rider and I didnt get into the sport by anyone else who rode. So I had to search hard for new riding friends, which is how I ended up here. It hasnt been easy being a woman. You couldnt possibly think Im here because you all are so polite, non sexist, respectful, helpful and kind:smirk::P
Actually those of you I have rode with so far, you all have been fun, nice and good people to ride with. And a definite bunch of smart asses to the max!:poke:
She may come back. Who knows! Some people lurk, troll and move on. The internet patterns of many.

We hope you will return Motochick. Happy Healing!!:cheers:

That's it ... if you weren't such a frail little girl ....:devil:...the gloves would be coming off ... :foul: ..... SUN you can sit at my campfire any time ...:prof:...:thumb:.... as long as you bring those sweet n spicey pickels like at the rez... those were yummy ... :smirk:

That's it ... if you weren't such a frail little girl ....:devil:...the gloves would be coming off ... :foul: ..... SUN you can sit at my campfire any time ...:prof:...:thumb:.... as long as you bring those sweet n spicey pickels like at the rez... those were yummy ... :smirk:

Awww...thanks Rez:hug: I would be happy to bring the Wickles again. But you cant leave out the buttered pretzels and blue cheese that go with it. If I told you that eating those pickles will get you up switch backs would you try E. Frazier again? :devil:

I look forward to my next visit to the Rez:clap: without getting a Rez Rash :crazy:. Thank god for Clariton! It worked:banana: When do you think you will be doing another ride out at the Rez? Spring? Hopefully I will have a running bike by then:rolleyes:

Awww...thanks Rez:hug: I would be happy to bring the Wickles again. But you cant leave out the buttered pretzels and blue cheese that go with it. If I told you that eating those pickles will get you up switch backs would you try E. Frazier again? :devil:

I look forward to my next visit to the Rez:clap: without getting a Rez Rash :crazy:. Thank god for Clariton! It worked:banana: When do you think you will be doing another ride out at the Rez? Spring? Hopefully I will have a running bike by then:rolleyes:

But the more important question is, will you ride both days, or will your mangina be all swole up again? :smirk:

WTF. What is wrong with your bike now Sun?

But the more important question is, will you ride both days, or will your mangina be all swole up again? :smirk:

He had an excuse that weekend. His mangina problem was the bike. You guys are ruthless SOB's.

It's ok Rez, we can do a girl ride together someday. You'll like it! I havent known a guy who came on one and hasnt loved it yet. We stop and take pictures, eat, put flowers in our helmets, do safety meetings, rock climb and build monuments. The best part is, you can be as swollen as you want!! Because it's not your average ride:ride:

He had an excuse that weekend.

There will always be an excuse. :prof:

His mangina problem was the bike.

Or from being on it too much. :P

You guys are ruthless SOB's.

I try.:devil:

It's ok Rez, we can do a girl ride together someday. You'll like it!

Are you going to take that Rez.:smirk:

I havent known a guy who came on one and hasnt loved it yet.

They would be a fool not to. How come I've never had a invitation to one.:thinking:

We stop and take pictures, eat, put flowers in our helmets, do safety meetings, rock climb and build monuments.

That would be a good look for you Rez.:shocked:

The best part is, you can be as swollen as you want!! Because it's not your average ride:ride:

WTF. What is wrong with your bike now Sun?

I need a new, cough, cough...head:cry:

Think Im going to drop A KX450 head in it to keep up with you guys:thumb:

I think I put the oil filter in backwards causing lack of oil circulation. It least that seems to be what makes the most sense after taking it all apart. A total blonde move! Also an easy and costly mistake to make:banghead:! I will :naughty:NEVER make that mistake twice!!!

I've been working and saving up money. Im almost ready to pull the trigger on a head. And it's not soon enough! Im jonsin to ride!!

:hug:Eat your heart out Geek and Timo.....:P Early Spring I figure...

:finger:

I vote for swollen.:prof:

:smirk:....:P.....:moon:....:blah:......:ride:.....Now that I got a bike that won't kill me trying to start it (or anyone else...names omitted to protect the innocent) but may kill me trying to ride it ... I'm liking the idea of a repeat PLUS not carrying a tool box and 5 gallons of agua...:foul:

:hug:Eat your heart out Geek and Timo.....:P Early Spring I figure...

:smirk:....:P.....:moon:....:blah:......:ride:.....Now that I got a bike that won't kill me trying to start it (or anyone else...names omitted to protect the innocent) but may kill me trying to ride it ... I'm liking the idea of a repeat PLUS not carrying a tool box and 5 gallons of agua...:foul:
If you are talking up here, that may be tough now before May. Not closed yet, but won't be too long.:cry:

I need a new, cough, cough...head:cry:

Think Im going to drop A KX450 head in it to keep up with you guys:thumb:

I think I put the oil filter in backwards causing lack of oil circulation. It least that seems to be what makes the most sense after taking it all apart. A total blonde move! Also an easy and costly mistake to make:banghead:! I will :naughty:NEVER make that mistake twice!!!

I've been working and saving up money. Im almost ready to pull the trigger on a head. And it's not soon enough! Im jonsin to ride!!
On my bike I have something called a oil gallery bolt. After my oil change, you are supposes to loosen this bolt to see if there is oil seepage showing that oil is circulating thru the engine. Do you have something like this? This would help prevent what happened.:ride: