Why is Third Gear the best gear for most situations

I have 4 sets of gear. Sometime I like my Klim vented gear on hot days. I usually wear over the boot gear. When I go to the track I wear my gear in the boot.

I wore the over the boot gear when I had my quad, when I switched back to bikes... (same gear) my pant leg got stuck on my peg and I fell over... "I FELL THE FUGG OVER" so I went back to in the boot pants...

now as for 3rd gear being the best... I'd have to say that is only the case when on a big bore bike... if power is needed just roll it on but you have to have some mommentum already going depending on the situation.

RACK... what say you Mr 2nd gear???

I wore the over the boot gear when I had my quad, when I switched back to bikes... (same gear) my pant leg got stuck on my peg and I fell over... "I FELL THE FUGG OVER" so I went back to in the boot pants...

now as for 3rd gear being the best... I'd have to say that is only the case when on a big bore bike... if power is needed just roll it on but you have to have some mommentum already going depending on the situation.

RACK... what say you Mr 2nd gear???
The old pant leg stuck over the peg trick huh?....that takes talent.

Did someone say the KX500 has a 6 speed gearbox?

Yeah, I caught that too. Like someone can't count or doesn't think anyone else can either. I do know a guy who will go nameless who rode his ktm for several weeks before discovering it had a 6th. here he was on this mxc that he bought as a very low time used rig telling me he wanted an exc gear set.

James

Staff member
I have a few sets of gears some are neutral colors and some are colorful. :smirk:
maury-meme-generator-test-determined-that-was-lie-b032a8.jpg

You only have colorful/flashy gear...:smirk: