What did you do to your bike today?

Throttle stop? Uncork? Training wheel removal? :poke::smirk:
2017 WR250F, because of the CARB bullshit that governs the USA, the bikes come bottled up to pass emissions to be green sticker. However, there are only the Green/Red Bullshit in that one state. So, the CDI off the YZ, and a shorter throttle stop screw is sold as a kit. Remove intake snorkel, install FMF pipe, and now you have a bike close to a YZ250F 4 stroke that has lights. Already added the brake switch, mirror, need horn and I am street legal. Might bring back to the CA shop and install the 270 kit and GYTR head I have from the 2014 YZ250F I bought for 1,500. to really wake it up.
Add cdi , ?
Reed above.

I'm not up on the newer bikes , newest one I have is 2016 KLX 140L . YZ 450 F IS 2008 , KX 250 F2010. ..... Trying to stay away from the newer ,FI computer bikes ....

2017 WR250F, because of the CARB bullshit that governs the USA, the bikes come bottled up to pass emissions to be green sticker. However, there are only the Green/Red Bullshit in that one state. So, the CDI off the YZ, and a shorter throttle stop screw is sold as a kit. Remove intake snorkel, install FMF pipe, and now you have a bike close to a YZ250F 4 stroke that has lights. Already added the brake switch, mirror, need horn and I am street legal. Might bring back to the CA shop and install the 270 kit and GYTR head I have from the 2014 YZ250F I bought for 1,500. to really wake it up.

Reed above.

Ummm, why you even going back? If you stay in AZ Nurse Lisa said she would move in with you tmro!