What did you do to your bike today?

It’s like I tell my brother.. (who hasn’t ridden in nearly 10 years)
Riding is like pussy- You go long enough without it, you start to think you don’t need it!
Sure it’s hassle sometimes. Takes all your money, consumes too much time, always needing something but when your doing it there’s nothing better
:banana:

Whadaya know my new noisemakers came with a tuba goo. Problem solved.
10O3N6f.jpg

It doesn't say what it contains, just has a British safety logo.
Love the mufflers, super smooth and throaty while cruising, comes to life at +6K.
Not LOUD but I'm not looking to attract the wrong kind of attention. Took the baffles out and went for a ride to see if I liked it, and while I thought it was cool for a while, coming back though my neighborhood I was wishing it was quieter, so I put em back in. One thing is certain they look awesome and dropped 10 lbs off the stockers.

Finally mounted the Shinko 705’s tonight on the DS . The rear took me an hour to do as the tires were original and vulcanized to the rim. I’m pretty rusty when it comes to swapping tires. What normal takes me 10 mins a rim took me 2 hrs tonight. Smh.

Finally mounted the Shinko 705’s tonight on the DS . The rear took me an hour to do as the tires were original and vulcanized to the rim. I’m pretty rusty when it comes to swapping tires. What normal takes me 10 mins a rim took me 2 hrs tonight. Smh.
Need me to help old man?

Had my own problems with tires today , kdx 50 10 " tires , pinched 2 brand new tubes , new rear 4 ply. Stiff as hell , front 2 ply , used, so no problem .. just lots of Mesquite thorns .... about 2 hrs. Also ... over 100` hot as hell , I guess ......

How cheap ? It was so cheap..........
1,500, threw the chain into the case and the OEM case saver is a joke as it took out the clutch actuator arm housing anyway.
I could get the 1,500 back in selling the FMF 4.1, SSS forks, and fasterUSA wheel set easy.
Lets see the list:
Probably missed something.
Hinsen clutch cover
Boyesen WP and the upgrade 16 OEM (14 was a known poor impeller)
2 seats-stock and hi foam
FMF 4.1 Complete system + stock system
GYTR head
270 kit
Cycra intake boot/filter/cage
3 new filters, 2 used
FasterUSA wheel sets
New rear sprocket
Braking wave rotors/pads ($450.00)
80% tires
GYTR power tuner
Red bling kit, Blue bling kit
Title, and the paper with all the work and hours
Didn't have the last known hours written down but I can plug the tuner in for that. and the GYTR head and 270 kit has less than 50 on it.
I would say score as these bikes are still in the upper 4K around here.
Cases and bearings and my labor under $800 if I wanted to fix and flip, but since things will fit my 17 WR, I will wait and see what I want to do on the engine.
I would say score.

Lucky Bastard .....Go ahead , rub it in ..... I can 1 up that ..... guy comes in for a bike for the kid .. looks at a xr 80 . Ttr 110 , says , I have this little Honda , I'll bring it . Comes in with a ZR50 USED , not much , complete , clean , give me a discount on your bike , and it's yours .. OK , what do you want ? I'll take the xr80 and the ttr 110 . How much , $ 850 on Honda , $ 750 on ttr .. Done , writes check . .... sold zr50 next day $ 900 total profit $ 1300.00 ......