What did you do to your bike today?

1,500, threw the chain into the case and the OEM case saver is a joke as it took out the clutch actuator arm housing anyway.
I could get the 1,500 back in selling the FMF 4.1, SSS forks, and fasterUSA wheel set easy.
Lets see the list:
Probably missed something.
Hinsen clutch cover
Boyesen WP and the upgrade 16 OEM (14 was a known poor impeller)
2 seats-stock and hi foam
FMF 4.1 Complete system + stock system
GYTR head
270 kit
Cycra intake boot/filter/cage
3 new filters, 2 used
FasterUSA wheel sets
New rear sprocket
Braking wave rotors/pads ($450.00)
80% tires
GYTR power tuner
Red bling kit, Blue bling kit
Title, and the paper with all the work and hours
Didn't have the last known hours written down but I can plug the tuner in for that. and the GYTR head and 270 kit has less than 50 on it.
I would say score as these bikes are still in the upper 4K around here.
Cases and bearings and my labor under $800 if I wanted to fix and flip, but since things will fit my 17 WR, I will wait and see what I want to do on the engine.
I would say score.

That’s a win.

1,500, threw the chain into the case and the OEM case saver is a joke as it took out the clutch actuator arm housing anyway.
I could get the 1,500 back in selling the FMF 4.1, SSS forks, and fasterUSA wheel set easy.
Lets see the list:
Probably missed something.
Hinsen clutch cover
Boyesen WP and the upgrade 16 OEM (14 was a known poor impeller)
2 seats-stock and hi foam
FMF 4.1 Complete system + stock system
GYTR head
270 kit
Cycra intake boot/filter/cage
3 new filters, 2 used
FasterUSA wheel sets
New rear sprocket
Braking wave rotors/pads ($450.00)
80% tires
GYTR power tuner
Red bling kit, Blue bling kit
Title, and the paper with all the work and hours
Didn't have the last known hours written down but I can plug the tuner in for that. and the GYTR head and 270 kit has less than 50 on it.
I would say score as these bikes are still in the upper 4K around here.
Cases and bearings and my labor under $800 if I wanted to fix and flip, but since things will fit my 17 WR, I will wait and see what I want to do on the engine.
I would say score.
Add to the list a good now surplus top end from your WR and it's a score and a half :hifive:, :drool:great deal!

Lucky Bastard .....Go ahead , rub it in ..... I can 1 up that ..... guy comes in for a bike for the kid .. looks at a xr 80 . Ttr 110 , says , I have this little Honda , I'll bring it . Comes in with a ZR50 USED , not much , complete , clean , give me a discount on your bike , and it's yours .. OK , what do you want ? I'll take the xr80 and the ttr 110 . How much , $ 850 on Honda , $ 750 on ttr .. Done , writes check . .... sold zr50 next day $ 900 total profit $ 1300.00 ......
Should have sold it on eBay UK! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Z5...536131?hash=item48ca2c2583:g:Sa4AAOSwIBxc6EgP :prof::smirk:

Put on vibe isolation grips on the sporty, kiriyakn or something.
first ride -hate them. Had to hack up a bar end weight adapter for the throttle side to keep the tube from sticking, and they are so puffy and oddly shaped that is took some adjusting to get a flat(ish) spot to rest my palm. My bikes throttle is so twitchy already that just trying to reposition my grip or body would grab a handful and lurch forward. Very unsettling.
I didn’t think I could hate grips this much, so I’m going to give them a ride or two before I decide but they sure are different. ..and weird

SRAD97750

Staff member
These?
I ended up falling in love with them on the valkarie.
500-153_A_V1.jpg

Yep. in black. They look so comfy, but I'm having a tough time adjusting. I'm going to chalk it up initially to just being different. Well see after a few more rides.
maybe on a cruiser where you body weight isn't resting on your palms they are different. Got good reviews from some sportbike guys so maybe its just me.

Last edited:
These?
I ended up falling in love with them on the valkarie.
500-153_A_V1.jpg
Yep. in black. They look so comfy, but I'm having a tough time adjusting. I'm going to chalk it up initially to just being different. Well see after a few more rides.
maybe on a cruiser where you body weight isn't resting on your palms they are different. Got good reviews from some sportbike guys so maybe its just me.

Wow. Those don’t look comfortable at all.
Oury grips is what you need.
Oury MXB Black MX Grips https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0022ZM4AK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dRTHDb16ZSSJ3