What did you do to your bike today?

Believe me, I don’t want to. Nothing but BS going on. I’m still cleaning the yard here as it was an 8-9 months not inhabited. Also the tools I brought to do work here, I’m getting mixed signals of what to do first. I wished I could just do, and not have to have other eyes glaring at me.
Ummm, why you even going back? If you stay in AZ Nurse Lisa said she would move in with you tmro!

Believe me, I don’t want to. Nothing but BS going on. I’m still cleaning the yard here as it was an 8-9 months not inhabited. Also the tools I brought to do work here, I’m getting mixed signals of what to do first. I wished I could just do, and not have to have other eyes glaring at me.

Who’s eyes? The neighbors?

Today was a got to do it day ..... opened up workshop , took the KLX140L for a ride , then the YZ 450 F , then the KX 250F , then the KDX 250 ., then theKX 100 , then the CRF 100 . then the KDX 50. . Dusted them off , Done there . Opened the street bike rescue trailer and took the Shadow for a 150. Mi. Cruise , Now 12:00 midnight , get a little sleep , then later on today . Will open up the storage shed to do the rest .... Been busy with the old lady and her radiation treatments . Mon. - Fri .

Today was a got to do it day ..... opened up workshop , took the KLX140L for a ride , then the YZ 450 F , then the KX 250F , then the KDX 250 ., then theKX 100 , then the CRF 100 . then the KDX 50. . Dusted them off , Done there . Opened the street bike rescue trailer and took the Shadow for a 150. Mi. Cruise , Now 12:00 midnight , get a little sleep , then later on today . Will open up the storage shed to do the rest ....
:thumb:
Been busy with the old lady and her radiation treatments . Mon. - Fri .
:thumbsdown: - sorry to hear that...My dad is going through similar

Need to complete this project tonight.
Wheel-a.jpg

Need to fire this one up...Thinking of taking it to the races next weekend and throw it at a Dual Euro for one of them.
#5-A.jpg

Didn't get to the wheel last night, as my 1 year old grandson came over to visit and then spent an hour and half on the phone with the Mgr as she is in AZ with my other pregnant daughter who is due any day now.