What did you do to your bike today?

I just bought a new battery for my bike. I got brand new Yuasa AGM battery for
$21.78. That includes shipping. That just seems way too cheap to me, so I had to jump on it.
The friggin reason I need a battery is because the fancy Shorai I bought 21 months ago just took a shit . After reading reviews, it seems most people get a very long life out of them. There are a few, however, where they died within a couple of years. Guess which one I got? :foul:

Do Auto Parts houses or Dealers in CA still carry and sale battery Acid? I bought a new 6V battery from Boats for the DT3 and forgot, they can’t ship the acid.
:banghead:
I know back in the 70-80’s we carried it at the VW Dealer.

Sold it!
It started the 4 stroke revolution in my garage and I’m kinda sad to see it go, but time is up. First went the premix, now goes the carb.
Thanks for the good times

n6VJgRr.jpg

At the motorcycle dealership I worked at , there was always a surplus of acid , check with your's they will probably hook you up...
Question, is motorcycle acid different from auto? Some kook over on another forum said their is. A battery 6V or 12V shouldn’t give a damn. At least they didn’t in the VW Dealer I worked at.

SRAD97750

Staff member
That doesn't make sense. Should be the same for a lead-acid battery.
I think sulfuric acid diluted to 35-40% with distilled water is the recipe.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I just bought a new battery for my bike. I got brand new Yuasa AGM battery for
$21.78. That includes shipping. That just seems way too cheap to me, so I had to jump on it.
The friggin reason I need a battery is because the fancy Shorai I bought 21 months ago just took a shit . After reading reviews, it seems most people get a very long life out of them. There are a few, however, where they died within a couple of years. Guess which one I got? :foul:
I got my battery today and found out why it was so cheap. It turns out that it isn’t a Yuasa. It’s a "Yuasa replacement”.:bonk:

96E3C62B-D0DE-4ABC-97F6-FC55CA94C2D3.png

It’s some off brand thing made in Vietnam. It has a full charge out of the box. I’m gonna run it and see how it does. :ride:

I got my battery today and found out why it was so cheap. It turns out that it isn’t a Yuasa. It’s a "Yuasa replacement”.:bonk:

View attachment 32306

It’s some off brand thing made in Vietnam. It has a full charge out of the box. I’m gonna run it and see how it does. :ride:

Phuch it and use it.:thumb: Some of the best things are bought by mistake only to find out its better than everything else out there. for example :Nurse Lisa. :smirk: