What did you do to your bike today?

Cacti...... yes, but i try not to , thorns you know ... just dug some out of my leg ,did'nt know it was there untill it hurt so bad i could'nt stand it ..been infected for about 3 day's ...

Dropped off the Honda suspension at the local Enzo tech and being as he is located 10 min from an awesome mx track I took the kxf and made a day of it. Washing up I thought the sprocket cover looked askew. Pulled it off and found the case saver
fzQN3UA.jpg

:shocked:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Dropped off the Honda suspension at the local Enzo tech and being as he is located 10 min from an awesome mx track I took the kxf and made a day of it. Washing up I thought the sprocket cover looked askew. Pulled it off and found the case saver
:shocked:
Did it save the case? -BIG DAN :thumb:

In my case , or cases . The left case broke due to a very loose chain , then someone installed the water pump bolts in the wrong hole , then, instead of stopping at false tourque , kept going until the inside of case broke , depositing aluminum pieces into the crankshaft between the rod and crank .....

Reloaded to see if I could figure what happened.
hSGGAZ4.jpg

Looks like a rock got between the chain and sprocket

8iLYzs5.jpg

Stretched it out enough to hit the shifter also

IHauAMK.jpg

Ruined a brand new 520 :mmph:
GYqm8Fp.jpg

Good eye Miles actually I did lose a rear fender bolt. Makes more sense than a rock I never saw a single rock in that dirt. Fkn brilliant track. Either way I guess I have to stretch that budget enough to fit in a new chain.. eh, and a couple of sprockets while I'm at it..