What did you do to your bike today?

Suggestion , buy 12 volt tricle charger , hardwire it to battery , leave connection in a convienent place , keep it plugged in when not in use ........ all my vehicles , tractors , riding mowers , have one .... Beats the jumper hassle. $ 8 - 10 bucks on ebay .........

I put new tires on the scooter today. A Goldentyre fatty up front and a Metzeler 360 mid-soft out back. Both are new tires for me, but I’m hearing good things about them and want to try them out.
I also switched from UHD tubes to Tubliss. The Tubliss system was pretty easy to install and everything sealed up the first time. I could tell that the wheels were much lighter when mounting them back on the bike. I’m also looking foreword to lightening my pack by ditching the spare tube I carry there. I’m anxious to try it out.

Nice video. :thumb: I was expecting some tubliss hate but it seemed like a fair review. I'm not too interested in the ability to run low pressures. The main reasons I'm trying it is the weight savings, which felt like more to me than the video stated, and being able to fix a flat easily. A bonus was easier tire mounting. No messing around getting the valve stem in the hole and no being careful to not pinch the tube. My biggest question is the reliability of the system. I have this little fear of things just going flat for no reason.:eek: I hope to test it out this weekend. :ride:

I would still be worried about pinch flats, which really screws you under out on the trail. I was interested that he could feel the traction and weight difference when he switched back and forth.

Too much trouble and expense ., good old heavy duty tubes and a little more air .. sure it rides hard, but it works in caliche pits and rocky terrain . Just keep an extra tube in the truck. I can buy tubes cheap , also gives time with the kids , 10 yr. Old can change his own now.

Bibs ?? Sorry , I'm from Texas
image_997.jpg