All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I don't mind Hungry Valley, except that it is crowded on weekends. The spot that I am thinking about, none of you have been to (at least I don't think so) and is not horribly difficult but challenging enough. We would likely see nobody else and it is all legal. The entrance to the spot is only 15 minutes west of the fwy too, so not too far. Those of you who have done the last 2 LPNF trips, know that it's lots of fun up here away from the fray.

Is this great spot a secret... or will you tell us you big tease !

I don't mind Hungry Valley, except that it is crowded on weekends. The spot that I am thinking about, none of you have been to (at least I don't think so) and is not horribly difficult but challenging enough. We would likely see nobody else and it is all legal. The entrance to the spot is only 15 minutes west of the fwy too, so not too far. Those of you who have done the last 2 LPNF trips, know that it's lots of fun up here away from the fray.

Okay, so the location for the West Coast ride will either be the spot weather geek choose OR Bolt Ranch (IF that is okay with him but I saw he said he welcomes DBA on a previous post he made...don't mean to put you on spot :smirk: Jeff). Just confirm that is okay Jeff IF not, we can just make it at Geek's spot. THEN we can choose the date which I'm thinking beginning the first couple weeks of november before TDAY ride OR beginning december.

I can't host anything at my place until Nov 3-4. Too much to do here... and I have other rides planned elsewhere.

Sep 14-16: Johnson Valley
Oct 12-14: Stoddard Wells
Nov 2-4: CAMP RIDERS aka BOLT Ranch - RIDERS 7th Anniversary
Nov 17-18: Spangler - Pre-DBA TDAY

Thats why I voted for Geeks Gorman/LPNF location: Oct 20-21

You guys are all welcome on any of our rides... anytime. And if it turns out the best date and location for DBAs West Coast Git-to-Gathering doesn't line up with my schedule I'll catch you guys on another ride. :thumb:

Is this great spot a secret... or will you tell us you big tease !
And here I thought you knew everything. :smirk: It doesn't really have a name but is a collection of trails. The area is called Tecuya Ridge and has trails called Cherry, Salt, Pleito and a few others I can't think of, that basically run from East to West and back that are between 5000 and 7000 feet. This all sits north of Frazier Mountain Park Rd and Cuddy Valley Rd. :thumb:

But I wouldn't mind a ride led by Sarge as long as it did not include Piru, Snowy or Arrastra for you LPNF heads.

Oct 20th might work for me. I would only be coming out for a day trip if I make it, so I will watch and see what unfolds here.

The return to "SWITCHBACK MOUNTAIN" ... sounds like a freaking horror film..... :eek:..... MOMMY.... :cry: ... make these bad men (and SUN) stop .... :smirk:
If we do the ride I am thinking, switchbacks are nearly non existant. Rocky and dusty guaranteed though unless it rains. So don't be a pu**y damn it Rez.:kissass::hifive:

And here I thought you knew everything. :smirk: It doesn't really have a name but is a collection of trails. The area is called Tecuya Ridge and has trails called Cherry, Salt, Pleito and a few others I can't think of, that basically run from East to West and back that are between 5000 and 7000 feet. This all sits north of Frazier Mountain Park Rd and Cuddy Valley Rd. :thumb:

But I wouldn't mind a ride led by Sarge as long as it did not include Piru, Snowy or Arrastra for you LPNF heads.
Puss..
LOL. Hell no on the snowy congo line. but Piru and arrasta are fun trails. depending on the group. ;-) besides, I never been on snowy.