All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
So from recently viewing the "East meets West" and the "East Coasters! Labor Day" threads...I wondered why don't we have anything set up here on the west coast? I know driving to the center of the U.S. is kind of a stretch but I think we could get definitely set up a meet and ride for us guys on the best,I mean West(best...west...same thing :P) side of the country. What do you guys think? Anyone have any location recommendations?

Early November.... REZride???? I keep throwing the REZride thing out there but CDA's the only one that's commented on it. 1st/2nd weekend of Nov??? Warm up for the T'day thingy.

Any takers? :noidea:
Here I'll comment again. Nov 3rd looks good on my calendar so far. I could do day ride or maybe an overnighter.

So, who is going to step forward and get the Tday event rolling anyway?
Rezride? I road Rez last Wednesday and he was a little dry, forgot the KY, but 1st week in Nove might be good, keep us posted. John, when are you going to show up for another loop around the mountain? Stage in silverado so we can get a cool off swim after the ride. :thumb:

Rezride? I road Rez last Wednesday and he was a little dry, forgot the KY, but 1st week in Nove might be good, keep us posted. John, when are you going to show up for another loop around the mountain? Stage in silverado so we can get a cool off swim after the ride. :thumb:
The CDA Crew was just talking about T-Day last night. Already put the dates on the calendar. Need to work on getting Pops an airline ticket for this event.

I think you just volunteered... didn'twe just talk about that.... :bonk: OH WELL.... Looks like you're it

I might be in on the ride around the mountain, if I'm still allowed to ride with you guys... keep me posted. :D

Not touching the topic of last Wednesday... :naughty:

I'm in for a dez ride this november! :ride:

John, when are you going to show up for another loop around the mountain? Stage in silverado so we can get a cool off swim after the ride. :thumb:

I'm ready to ride whenever you are:ride: Staging at Silverado sounds good and swimming afterwards sounds better! We could do Toms Farm again or cook by the pool :thumb:

And Rez, if you join in on the action...don't judge me for being slow :smirk:

I'm in for a dez ride this november! :ride:

I'm ready to ride whenever you are:ride: Staging at Silverado sounds good and swimming afterwards sounds better! We could do Toms Farm again or cook by the pool :thumb:

And Rez, if you join in on the action...don't judge me for being slow :smirk:

I don't think this will be an issue! :prof:

I'm down for both the west coast ride for a nice overnighter somewhere and/or weekend trip and the riding at your house Gary with some swimming. My fat ass loves to swim and eat. So we could :ride: to Tom's. Ride back to your place and then swim. And eat again when were done. :smirk: We'll bring the food to grill and Rez will bring the Zimas and desert. lol I'm down. Just let me know when so I can make sure I don't work.