All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
F- Off Bolt, Oh wait, was I suppose to come out and ride first and then when I am down the street where you can't catch me, I yell F-Off...:smirk: Damn, all you guys are having too many options on this weekend...:thinking: where to go, where to go.....:ride: I know one, thing, I need to write "RIDING" on the calendar at home for this weekend...:thumb:

:lol: Yea that would make for some interesting time. How about the trip be held at Hungry Valley OHV...aka Gorman. It's all around a good spot. It's at a decent elevation so temps are way more stable than inland heat. It has PLENTY of great staging/camping areas to accommodate a group of our size. Plus it's VERY easy to get to and for vehicles to tow trailers into. Also located in LA county so those who choose to not stay over night can make a day trip out of it. It has trails for everyone skill levels PLUS it has a motocross track for those of you guys who are into that AND it connects to LPNF for those who wish to ride beyond the gates and challenge yourselves. What do you guys think?
I'm thinking something a bit less crazy. I live up there John, and I know some nice staging areas away from the fray.:prof:

If you peeps would like me to set this up for LPNF, I can either do Oct. 20 or Nov. 3. I await all of your responses. So now hurry the f**k up and respond.:smirk: After, if everybody decides that LPNF is the place, I will start another thread. :thumb:

:lol: Yea that would make for some interesting time. How about the trip be held at Hungry Valley OHV...aka Gorman. It's all around a good spot. It's at a decent elevation so temps are way more stable than inland heat. It has PLENTY of great staging/camping areas to accommodate a group of our size. Plus it's VERY easy to get to and for vehicles to tow trailers into. Also located in LA county so those who choose to not stay over night can make a day trip out of it. It has trails for everyone skill levels PLUS it has a motocross track for those of you guys who are into that AND it connects to LPNF for those who wish to ride beyond the gates and challenge yourselves. What do you guys think?

I'm having nightmares just reading this shizzle................. It's like groundhogs day all over agin only with Freddie Kruger in the lead role!! :eek:

Have you heard the term ... "been there, done that... ate shit, hate switchbacks" before??? :foul: