All West Coast ride!

Would you attend a West Coast meet and greet ride?

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Maybe (post your reason for why it's a maybe)

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Peeps are dropping like flies. As I said I can also do it 2 weeks later.

I could do a day trip the 20th. But not sure on the whole weekend yet. We could simply set up a group ride that day then if needed in another thread abd make the west coast ride for early December or mid November at bolts or Gorman.

I apologize, but I won't be able to make this one... so don't worry about my request for Oct 20. But I am sure I'll get to ride with some of you soon.
Come on' Jeff. As soon as I walk in the door, you sneak out the back. LOLOLOL. I owe you a roost.. Not sure what for, but there has got to be a reason to roost ya.

Please don't let my invite or limited dates affect this ride in a negative way. I would feel real bad to have my good intentions become a distraction or complication for you guys. I will always be here... and you guys are welcome anytime we toss a ride on the RIDERS calendar !

Just an idea... but maybe you guys can start a POLL that allows people to select ALL DATE OPTIONS they are available... to see what weekend gets the most hits ?

James do your polls allow this ?

I could do a day trip the 20th. But not sure on the whole weekend yet. We could simply set up a group ride that day then if needed in another thread abd make the west coast ride for early December or mid November at bolts or Gorman.
There is no reason not to do both, a day ride on the 20th and Jeff's on Nov. 3.

Can someone pick the damn date already? Everyone will never be able to make ANY date. That's just life. I really want to ride up by Geeks. I havent been all year:(

I have to book work dates tomorrow for the entire month of Oct.. I have been stalling them because of THIS thread. They are expecting an answer tomorrow morning sigh..

PLEASE, I beg you, nail it down by tomorrow so I can try and participate this year.

My fingers are crossed. Hopefully it wont be Oct. 27th.

Hurry up because ice cream is melting!!
:icecream:

I try to ride every week. so it would be nice to hook up with some of you knuckleheads. Gorman/Hungry valley is close for some of us, they have a mix of trails which by most part are good for various levels. meet up a few times. ;-) I'm out of pocket Nov 6-8 as I will be camping at san onofre Military beach. and considering heading up to Kennedy Meadows again before the end of this month.