All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

The "exact" where has not been completely decided yet, just somewhere in the LPNF. We will get this settled shortly. Figure meeting around 9 or so, but that also will be firmed up as we get closer. As for what to bring, I would suggest lots of water and gato as well as a couple snacks for the ride. Chairs also not a bad idea. This will be nothing formal, just a few peeps that wanna ride. John you can PM me any questions for more direct answers. I just have been busy (shocking):eek: and just kinda figured I would revive this in about a week and start finalizing everything.:cheers:

So any updates to this?
Here let me help out on this and give you some answers.
Directions to staging area?
You need to know the secret hand shake.:devil:
What the Itinerary
:lol::rolleyes:
Meeting time
:lol: I can do a 60 mile loop before half this group decides to put boots on.
See line above.:prof:
lunch time
Lunch? We ride through lunch. Throw a power bar in a blender with water, blend, poor in camelbak, that's lunch.
Other than normal essentials, is there a list of anything that needs to be brought so we can sign up??? (E.g, chairs)
Your Goldfish saddle is your chair.
Don't you have a visor on your Lid?
Come on guys, lets get this moving :prof: Oh and I saw your reply to my question, thanks Weathergeek, I've been taking my bro in law riding every week and slowly building up the difficulty so hopefully he will be "lower intermediate" enough by then.
This ride will not come together until about 10pm the night before.

There I think you are now up to speed, I'll see you there.........................If it happens. Oh and I maybe on a bike with no KS, so I will just wait until I see everyone taking off down the trail before I remove my scooter from the stand.:ride:

Here let me help out on this and give you some answers.
You need to know the secret hand shake.:devil:
:lol::rolleyes:
:lol: I can do a 60 mile loop before half this group decides to put boots on.
See line above.:prof:
Lunch? We ride through lunch. Throw a power bar in a blender with water, blend, poor in camelbak, that's lunch.
Your Goldfish saddle is your chair.
Don't you have a visor on your Lid?
This ride will not come together until about 10pm the night before.

There I think you are now up to speed, I'll see you there.........................If it happens. Oh and I maybe on a bike with no KS, so I will just wait until I see everyone taking off down the trail before I remove my scooter from the stand.:ride:
How many Red Bulls did you consume this morning?:P

Why don't you all just change the name of this ride to, "we planed this date because Palmer and Rez couldn't make it?"

:moon: :rant:
Sorry Mr. Ass, I tried to accommodate as many as possible. Was kinda dissapointed I couldn't play with your curly hair ya know. Rez, uhhh, doesn't like the LPNF.:poke:

So any updates to this? Directions to staging area? What the Itinerary (meeting time, KSU time, lunch time, etc)???? Other than normal essentials, is there a list of anything that needs to be brought so we can sign up??? (E.g, chairs, ez ups, etc) Come on guys, lets get this moving :prof: Oh and I saw your reply to my question, thanks Weathergeek, I've been taking my bro in law riding every week and slowly building up the difficulty so hopefully he will be "lower intermediate" enough by then.

Have him practice switchbacks..... :crash:...... :foul:...... :smirk: just sayin!

Sorry Mr. Ass, I tried to accommodate as many as possible. Was kinda dissapointed I couldn't play with your curly hair ya know. Rez, uhhh, doesn't like the LPNF.:poke:

I love the mountains (to ride in)... just didn't handle the switchbacks well at all. New bike, lack of mountain riding since forever (pre-1985...) out of shape (even though ROUND is a shape... huff'n n' puff'n when ever I had to pick my bike up... wasn't pretty. After al that I just plain ran out of gas...

Just learned over the weekend that we are throwing a b'day party for my oldeset daughter... NOT that the date of this ride was unimportant... but it was the only date most everyone could attend. SO, with that said ..... no switchbacks for me :P....... :wave:....... :moon:....... :crash: