All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

I have marked the calendar. I might have to break out the colorful gear for this adventure. Oh, Rez, I will hang with you on the Switchbacks and yell words of encouragement. :smirk:

Hey if Sun is going and bring more girls, I better take my training wheels off so they don't laugh at me..:devil:

I have marked the calendar. I might have to break out the colorful gear for this adventure. Oh, Rez, I will hang with you on the Switchbacks and yell words of encouragement. :smirk:

Hey if Sun is going and bring more girls, I better take my training wheels off so they don't laugh at me..:devil:

True DBA brotherhood right there..... :shocked:

:eek::lol:

Hey Rez, maybe you can come up and ride Gorman then meet up with us at Bruce's house. Come on :banana: and I promise this time not to whoop anybodie's ass. It least Im gonna try not to, so dont provoke me:finger::D

Ok, so details to follow but one question, do you guys mind if I invite a couple of females? Solid riders that are fun. Diana and maybe Jen. Msgtreited has rode with Diana before. Or, do you prefer to stick with just people from the site? Im ok with either.
It's my party. Invite whomever you want, except Palmer.:lol:

Cool, thanks Geek.

You know, IF we stage in Gorman we can take Tejon up. That wont kick Rez's ass so much. OR, we stage somewhere else and ride these trails Geek speaks of. Im kind of curious about them. And I trust Geek wont take me on anything that will kill me. I KNOW Msgtretired wants to get me on Piru. Im not sure Im "in the mood" :smirk: Diana has rode Piru, Snowy AND Miller Jeep. She can ride Rez's bike up and the rest of ours:thumb: Maybe we should divide into two groups, A group - Snowy, Piru etc... B Group - Tejon, Watta, Long Dave or whatever the rest of those easier trails are called. I have a weak hand and no rad guards yet, I prefer easier. But I also would enjoy riding with everyone all together cough, cough, dust or not. A long day and spread out is how it will roll as one large group, and will be fun regardless. I bet we will be at 40 pages before this ride even happens:lol: Plenty of time for Palmer to change his mind and come up with an excuse for his employer. Come on Palmer:hug:

Let me know what I can bring food/snack/drink wise. Is this a sleep over? Should I book a room nearby?

Whose all is in so far?

less switchbacks on arrasta .. lololol

seriously. the introductory route in the forest is good. and depending on the group, a modified one could be inserted.

or.. just see where Bruce wants to take us..........

The trail that kicked Rez's ass was going up East Frazier. The group/conga line actually moved along quite well due to the terrain. Last time we did East Frazier to the top, down Whatta, down Gold Hill and then back across Tejon. Some peeps hated the switchbacks, others hated the dropoffs on Tejon and Gold Hill. What I am thinking of again is the ridgeline on the mountains to the NORTH of Frazier Park. Rez should be able to deal with this. There is plenty here to keep people interested. Or we stage at HV and let Sarge lead the way. Am happy for either, just wanted to show other territory, most have not seen.

Sleepover is fine, better not to drink and drive. Food we will discuss when we get closer.

Since Geek is willing to host an "after gathering" AND thinks Rez can make the route he has in mind, lets do his suggested route. It would be something new for a lot of us.

In fact, Im deciding for us, :prof: it will be Bruce's route! :wiggle: <happy dance

Now it's time to get ready with some jumping jacks:hyper: