All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

Bad news....it was about a year ago I was writing a similar post. My Mom has Cancer, she lost both breasts several years ago and her lung last year. Well, it is back and she is on oxygen full time and is very weak. I will be heading out to Sedona to spend time with her. Not sure when I will be back. I will probably bring both bikes and plan on spending several weeks there. I dont know how October will pan out for me.

I was soooooooooooo looking forward to this ride. Now Im thinking there is a slight chance I will be around. We shall see.

:cry: :( :cry:

No worries SUN, your mom takes priority over this ride (as I see it)...

I know, I know. It's just that I missed last year's ride and all the T-Day gatherings:cry:

I never get to get in on all the group fun:banghead: and it frustrates me. Thanks for the kind words and support. You guys are my virtual moto brothers and it is nice to have you here and connect with you all but, even better are the rides. Oh how I yearn for the rides. On that note, make it an epic ride complete with all the dressings in my honor, no wait, in Andrew's honor:cry:

Now that Im all teared up, I will go pick up my adorable 4 year old Nephew to hang with me for the day. I wish I had a mini 50 for him to ride.

Sorry to hear about your mom Sun. I was in the same place 14 years ago with my mom. Take care of your mom and spend as much time as you can with her, there will be other rides.

Sorry to hear about mumzy Sun. I'll pray for you guys. I know how it is about getting out and wanting to ride but family takes the front seat. See, I was going riding Saturday with Rez and instead I was turned into a grandpa! :cry:< thats for both!!!! :smirk: no thats for not getting to ride. this is for the grandpa thing. >:eek: oops, wrong one > :rocker:

:lol::lol:

Sorry about your mom Sun. I'll be in AZ soon to spend a little time with my Dad. Had half lung removed and is on Chemo now. Hoping for full recovery. Typically have the bike with me. Who knows... maybe we can arrange a small AZ group ride one day. Is two a group ? LOL

Good luck with your Mom !

Bad news....it was about a year ago I was writing a similar post. My Mom has Cancer, she lost both breasts several years ago and her lung last year. Well, it is back and she is on oxygen full time and is very weak. I will be heading out to Sedona to spend time with her. Not sure when I will be back. I will probably bring both bikes and plan on spending several weeks there. I dont know how October will pan out for me.

I was soooooooooooo looking forward to this ride. Now Im thinking there is a slight chance I will be around. We shall see.

:cry: :( :cry:
Good luck and stay in touch. We will be here for you.

Congrats Rez and Palmer:thumb: Your offically OLD now:lol:
Awww...Grandkids...all the fun and cute with less of the hassles. I had so much fun with my little Nephew this week. He kept repeating "I gotta tell you something..." and then would ramble off stuff that was so cute! I just wanted to squeeze him until he popped!

Thanks for all of your support. Hard to say exactly what October will be like. Who knows? Maybe I will be around but, Im not getting my hopes up.

When are you going to AZ jeff?

Congrats Rez and Palmer:thumb: Your offically OLD now:lol:
Awww...Grandkids...all the fun and cute with less of the hassles. I had so much fun with my little Nephew this week. He kept repeating "I gotta tell you something..." and then would ramble off stuff that was so cute! I just wanted to squeeze him until he popped!

Thanks for all of your support. Hard to say exactly what October will be like. Who knows? Maybe I will be around but, Im not getting my hopes up.

When are you going to AZ jeff?

I've been old for 3 years now and getting older come February.... :shocked: ... but you're right, they're at Papa and Nana's house so they get to do what WE say they can do..... spoil em rotten then send em home! :smirk:

Hey! Why arnt you all getting pumped for this ride? What the heck!?

I have no idea what my schedule will be or how long I will be gone. Who knows, but I know if there is anyway to make this ride I will. We will see what god has in store.

Just thought I'd come back here and see some anticipation but instead its allllll about Thanksgiving....sheesh!!:bored:

Hey! Why arnt you all getting pumped for this ride? What the heck!?

I have no idea what my schedule will be or how long I will be gone. Who knows, but I know if there is anyway to make this ride I will. We will see what god has in store.

Just thought I'd come back here and see some anticipation but instead its allllll about Thanksgiving....sheesh!!:bored:
I'm pumped.

So any updates to this? Directions to staging area? What the Itinerary (meeting time, KSU time, lunch time, etc)???? Other than normal essentials, is there a list of anything that needs to be brought so we can sign up??? (E.g, chairs, ez ups, etc) Come on guys, lets get this moving :prof: Oh and I saw your reply to my question, thanks Weathergeek, I've been taking my bro in law riding every week and slowly building up the difficulty so hopefully he will be "lower intermediate" enough by then.