All West Coast Ride Set For 10/20, Read All About It.

Okay peeps. The day that has been chosen is Oct. 20, place still to be argued about, but in any case, somewhere in LPNF. Good ride first, then dinner at my place (also in LPNF). Now that it has been picked, I expect confirmations in short order especially you Sun.:thumb:

Okay peeps. The day that has been chosen is Oct. 20, place still to be argued about, but in any case, somewhere in LPNF. Good ride first, then dinner at my place (also in LPNF). Now that it has been picked, I expect confirmations in short order especially you Sun.:thumb:

Definite maybe...... :shocked:

If you show up to this ride you are going to need all the whoop ass you have. You might even need to borrow some. :lol:

:eek::lol:

Hey Rez, maybe you can come up and ride Gorman then meet up with us at Bruce's house. Come on :banana: and I promise this time not to whoop anybodie's ass. It least Im gonna try not to, so dont provoke me:finger::D

Ok, so details to follow but one question, do you guys mind if I invite a couple of females? Solid riders that are fun. Diana and maybe Jen. Msgtreited has rode with Diana before. Or, do you prefer to stick with just people from the site? Im ok with either.

:eek::lol:

Hey Rez, maybe you can come up and ride Gorman then meet up with us at Bruce's house. Come on :banana: and I promise this time not to whoop anybodie's ass. It least Im gonna try not to, so dont provoke me:finger::D

Ok, so details to follow but one question, do you guys mind if I invite a couple of females? Solid riders that are fun. Diana and maybe Jen. Msgtreited has rode with Diana before. Or, do you prefer to stick with just people from the site? Im ok with either.

MORE CHICKS MORE CHICKS.... come on chant with me..... :devil: If I can get up on the mountain without the fricken switchbacks it'd be great... They wore me out... I ran out of gas before the bike did. :cry:....