Amatuer Virginia City Grand Prix

Im proud of Tavace too. Though I do have a confession to make. In the build up to the race I talked a lot about how hard Sutro Canyon is. And Ask Travace. It aint no joke. Its so tore up this year that even the Pros struggle with it. So the removed Sutro canyon out of the mix and shortened the course by nine miles. So Travace rode 28.475 miles. I only rode about 19 almost 20. And didnt have to go up Sutro. Ive been down it, and thats challenging. But going up is quite the feet.

Im proud of Tavace too. Though I do have a confession to make. In the build up to the race I talked a lot about how hard Sutro Canyon is. And Ask Travace. It aint no joke. Its so tore up this year that even the Pros struggle with it. So the removed Sutro canyon out of the mix and shortened the course by nine miles. So Travace rode 28.475 miles. I only rode about 19 almost 20. And didnt have to go up Sutro. Ive been down it, and thats challenging. But going up is quite the feet.
I was wondering what happened there when looking at the times.

i talked to moto after the race and he accidently slipped that info to me.... the reports of sutro being so nasty this year they decided to change the course for sunday. .... i wish they made taht decision for saturday :lol: i would have easily got 2 maybe 3 laps in if it wasnt for that SOAB canyon. it really kicked my ass and was prolly the gnarlyest shit i ever rode.... but only cause of the crowds... i still think avalanche in JV is way gnarlyer.

i talked to moto after the race and he accidently slipped that info to me.... the reports of sutro being so nasty this year they decided to change the course for sunday. .... i wish they made taht decision for saturday :lol: i would have easily got 2 maybe 3 laps in if it wasnt for that SOAB canyon. it really kicked my ass and was prolly the gnarlyest shit i ever rode.... but only cause of the crowds... i still think avalanche in JV is way gnarlyer.
OK, 1 Royal Flush for you:thumb:

back on topic here....
http://www.dailysparkstribune.com/v...ops-Sunday-s-field?instance=sports_lead_story
"The course was so challenging, especially Sutro Canyon where the riders had to go uphill this year, only the top three finished five laps on the 28-mile long course.

Sutro Canyon is one of the hallmarks of the race but this year is was more difficult as the weather had exposed more rocks. In fact several riders said one section was like riding over bowling balls."

Asked about this Neely said, "It was horrible up there today, you had to pick your right line and the dust was fairly decent in that area because it was so rocky it was hard pushing all the way up that hill but it was fun."

FUN? :lol: fuck off Neely

back on topic here....
Asked about this Neely said, "It was horrible up there today, you had to pick your right line and the dust was fairly decent in that area because it was so rocky it was hard pushing all the way up that hill but it was fun."

FUN? :lol: fuck off Neely
:lol: I like this Neely guy...:thumb: