Amatuer Virginia City Grand Prix

I gave yours and Trav's race numbers to my friend who will be photographing the race. Hopefully he can snag a pic or two of you guys:thumb:

Have fun! Cant wait to read about it and see the pics and vids:popcorn:

Ummm Im no competition to Kendall. Matter of fact we will be racing on different days. He will be racing Saturday. I will be racing Sunday. But I bet I can out drink him.

I don't know about that, watch chasing summer and let me know if you still think that

Ummm Im no competition to Kendall. Matter of fact we will be racing on different days. He will be racing Saturday. I will be racing Sunday. But I bet I can out drink him.

Sorry, but I had to share...Kendall can drink! Here we are doing Irish Car Bombs with him the night before he won the Catalina GP as seen in these pics below. He was slamming drinks down! A lot of the racers were. I was surprised. I dont know how the heck he/they do it. Plus, he had just flown in from a race in Baja a couple hours earlier. What a great time we had on that island with all the motorcyclists. I will never forget that weekend.

Sorry, but I had to share...Kendall can drink! Here we are doing Irish Car Bombs with him the night before he won the Catalina GP as seen in these pics below. He was slamming drinks down! A lot of the racers were. I was surprised. I dont know how the heck he/they do it. Plus, he had just flown in from a race in Baja a couple hours earlier. What a great time we had on that island with all the motorcyclists. I will never forget that weekend.

You sure that's Norman? Looks like any JoShmo (I don't mean Jos) that'll stagger out of the local tavern... :smirk:... I figure since he just got in from Baja he needed to wash the dust down.... so the alcohol was heavily filtered by the silt in his gut! :prof:

You sure that's Norman? Looks like any JoShmo (I don't mean Jos) that'll stagger out of the local tavern... :smirk:... I figure since he just got in from Baja he needed to wash the dust down.... so the alcohol was heavily filtered by the silt in his gut! :prof:

:lol: Maybe that is his secret, a silt gut!