Pro Toronto Supercross 2014

Still trying to figure out the 2nd coming of what/who that allowed the 6th place finisher to even be elegible to line up to race:poke:

Anyone care to explain:confused:
by default if you are in the top 10 in points you can line up without having to qualify. At least that's how I understand it.:noidea:

James

Staff member
Still trying to figure out the 2nd coming of what/who that allowed the 6th place finisher to even be elegible to line up to race:poke:

Anyone care to explain:confused:
Per the AMA Rulebook:

AMA Rulebook:
e. In the 450SX class only, a rider who is currently in the Top 10 in points who fails to make the Fast 40 in qualifying practices will be placed on the 21st gate pick in the first heat race. A second (NQT10) in qualifying practices will have the 21st gate pick in the second heat race. Up to a maximum total of 2 NQT10 riders can be placed in each heat race. They will be placed in their respective heat race in priority of their position in the top 10.

They still have to qualify for the main though.

Ok, your missing the issue, if there is one. His trip to the hospital. Did he get an IV? If so, he's done for the night based in my interpretation of the rules. But we will never know, HIPPA or whatever, won't allow for it. Hey RV, how was your hospital visit, good, hung out for a long while, talking, feel better now, let's race.:thinking:

James

Staff member
Ok, your missing the issue, if there is one. His trip to the hospital. Did he get an IV? If so, he's done for the night based in my interpretation of the rules. But we will never know, HIPPA or whatever, won't allow for it. Hey RV, how was your hospital visit, good, hung out for a long while, talking, feel better now, let's race.:thinking:
I don't know the full details either. Was he in the hospital before or after the qualifying started?