Pro Toronto Supercross 2014

I think that's what put's him racing.:noidea:
This is really a dead issue as there is no evidence of any wrong doing. My own personal opinion is he had the shits like everyone else has had over the last few months. That was his "stomach hurting" reasoning. He spent most of the day in the hospital which at some point got fluids via an IV to help him rehydrate. Makes sense, that's what hospitals do. Don't know, wasn't there, just what I think.

The rule is read like a flow chart or decision tree. If this, then that. If it was not related to a racing event and the treatment was during the racing event, you don't go to section "b". You go back to California and get checked out by your Dr. like he said he is going to do now that the race is over.

Again, my own personal opinion, right or wrong, to me it is how it is written.:cheers:

James

Staff member
From RV2:

http://rv2.com/clearing-the-air/
Hey everyone. Just wanted to send out a little message to let everyone know I am all good now and back on track after a crazy weekend. I woke up sat morning with gnarly stomach pain so bad that I couldn’t even stand up. Was able to push myself into a cab to get to the stadium to see if the docs at asterisk could help me out but one look at me and they sent me in the ambulance to the hospital. After hours of enduring the pain and laying in a hospital bed trying to get some answers, the docs found nothing!! Crazy to be in that much pain and they tell you you’re fine. At that point I just knew you had to pull it together and try and make the night happen. Rolled into the stadium at 6:30 with just enough time to put my gear on and make it to opening ceremonies. Pretty sketchy knowing my first lap on the track was gonna be in a race but it is what it is. We made it work and came away with some decent points on the night so all in all it was a good night. Can’t say thanks enough to all the people who made it happen and the fans for sticking by me. Next week it’s on! Back to the real RV

This is really a dead issue as there is no evidence of any wrong doing. My own personal opinion is he had the shits like everyone else has had over the last few months. That was his "stomach hurting" reasoning. He spent most of the day in the hospital which at some point got fluids via an IV to help him rehydrate. Makes sense, that's what hospitals do. Don't know, wasn't there, just what I think.

The rule is read like a flow chart or decision tree. If this, then that. If it was not related to a racing event and the treatment was during the racing event, you don't go to section "b". You go back to California and get checked out by your Dr. like he said he is going to do now that the race is over.

Again, my own personal opinion, right or wrong, to me it is how it is written.:cheers:

Reading that makes me think I'm at work....................wait, I am...... any ways. You are 100% correct, as with here at work the procedure says DO IT THIS WAY, it may not be the best method but that is how ytou're supposed to do it. IF, there is to be a change to the process then the procedure MUST BE CHANGED as well same with rules. you have to follow them with no special treatment given otherwise EVERYONE must be given that same treatment and if that's thje case CHANGE THE RULES!!!!!

There... off my soap box.... :faint:

LOL show me the guy here who would have ratted himself out, even if you did believe the spirit of the rules was violated. I think I will start hating on all the riders for not ratting theselves out any time they were dizzy after a crash. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!!

From the best selling book, "My greatest Courtroom Pontifications" by Johnnie Cochrane (circa 1997):
"If the needle don't go in, you can compete for the win."