Pro Toronto Supercross 2014

For those of you that picked Poto, you might want to change that. He has a serious case of food poisoning and wasn't able to do any of the timed qualifying. He still has a gate waiting for him (top 10 points provisional) but he has to get better first and rumor has it it's getting worse. :(

Just how is it that each and every week one of the top riders ends up with "food poisoning"? These guys have the very best teams that consist of mechanics, doctors, and physical trainers. You can't tell me that they don't have someone prepping the best meals possible. I don't buy the food poisoning line. I call :BS:

Last edited:
Just how is it that each and every week one of the top riders ends up with "food poisoning"? These guys have the very best teams that consist of mechanics, doctors, and physical trainers. You can't tell me that they don't have someone prepping the best meals possible. I don't buy the food poisoning line. I call :BS:
I don't have none of that and my last time called in sick to work was 1992

I have eaten with the guys from Honda. LOL, so much for the best of everything. We have all probably gotten something at a race that would have allowed you to win the "target competition" or hit the "bullseye" through the fence rails!!

I have eaten with the guys from Honda. LOL, so much for the best of everything. We have all probably gotten something at a race that would have allowed you to win the "target competition" or hit the "bullseye" through the fence rails!!
He was partying with the captain last night

James

Staff member
A lot of times the truck driver is also the grocery shopper and cook.

Sometimes that is the truth. Seems to be a different set of circumstances where they have the hospitality rigs at as opposed to the races too far away for them to send anymore. hard to believe that the racers trained on bbq chicken and ribs lol,,,but they were pretty good!!

6th isn't a bad place to be for a guy that is wishing his had an open faced helmet.