Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Doubt if that will happen. It needs to be cleaned up for a respectable hand off, also have to list out all the problems and make sure he still wants it. Then rock paper scissors to see who has to drive it to it’s destination.

Doubt if that will happen. It needs to be cleaned up for a respectable hand off, also have to list out all the problems and make sure he still wants it. Then rock paper scissors to see who has to drive it to it’s destination.
Ahhh not just parking it up there then,
Got to cheat somehow like throw in a chest freezer and knock a grand off, go to Vegas and make him come and get it while you play slots :smirk:

And what I love about the above picture the thing is filthy dirty. And even with it being filthy dirty there is no way in hell it would ever be called a POSMH.

It's a great thing with a 1 owner vehicle, slight surface neglect but nothing a shift won't sort out

Yes 39 foot Dutch star. 350 horse with two slides. New tires, new coach batteries, and he threw in the 12 V freezer chest. He was desperate to get rid of it. It was a one owner and then the guy I bought it from bought it to flip it and had paperwork problems. After it finally all got resolved nobody wanted to touch it I guess because it had been in the paper so long. I’m happy.
Sweet!
And I picked it up today, pink slip in hand.

View attachment 32125
Beautiful.

So my list begins;

Filters and fluids. Service has around 1500 on it, but from six years ago.
Serpentine belt looks like crap.
Cracked passenger windshield. (afraid to see the cost for that)
The mechanism that holds the front door open is missing and needs attention.
Both fuel fill hose leak, and I think are missing clamps. Bought 5 gals, left 3 on the ground yesterday.
Passenger side rear view mirror has 2 of the pieces of glass have fallen off and need to be re glued.
There is a side compartment door latch that is stuck open, and won't latch the door shut.
The wiring for the auto shades is moused and 1 doesn't work.
The kitchen sink cover is broke, and needs to be replaced.
Toilet seat hinges are broke.
I want to throw away the bidet handle, just don't want to think of it's use before me.
It could use a tv up front, then maybe sign up and turn on the dish.
Fix my Ranger, so I could put 2 scoots in it, tow that, and come see Mikey for Fifty Fest 2020.:banana:

It's good to see it's a smaller list then the one Big D might have to deal with.:devil:

So my list begins;

Filters and fluids. Service has around 1500 on it, but from six years ago.
Serpentine belt looks like crap.
Cracked passenger windshield. (afraid to see the cost for that)
The mechanism that holds the front door open is missing and needs attention.
Both fuel fill hose leak, and I think are missing clamps. Bought 5 gals, left 3 on the ground yesterday.
Passenger side rear view mirror has 2 of the pieces of glass have fallen off and need to be re glued.
There is a side compartment door latch that is stuck open, and won't latch the door shut.
The wiring for the auto shades is moused and 1 doesn't work.
The kitchen sink cover is broke, and needs to be replaced.
Toilet seat hinges are broke.
I want to throw away the bidet handle, just don't want to think of it's use before me.
It could use a tv up front, then maybe sign up and turn on the dish.
Fix my Ranger, so I could put 2 scoots in it, tow that, and come see Mikey for Fifty Fest 2020.:banana:

It's good to see it's a smaller list then the one Big D might have to deal with.:devil:

Is this the new coach with this list?
Damn!
I switched all my stuff to progressive years ago. Best rates for campers, bikes trucks etc. they also have a windshield replacement program :banana: no deductible. :tits:

Yeah today is the call to the insurance guy to see what it’s gonna cost me. Might have to switch to progressive but this guy has done me right so we will see. With all the issues I guess that’s why he kept dropping the price, that is why I kept walking away and ignoring. He finally got so low and threw in a 12 V freezer I could not pass it up.

Edit; and if you think this list was bad you should see the one I emailed Big Dan on the original POS.

Last edited: