Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Big D asked about torque ratings on the new one, it's a ISM 350V, and it looks like there's 1350 foot lbs @ 1200 RPM. :devil:

http://www.dwclutch.com/D&W/D&W Clutch & Brake 2/CUMMINS TORQUE.pdf
sexy-cop-mens-costume1.jpg

I'll give you some torque big boy.

I told him to leave it in his pants. In the first place, there will be no putting it in to anything whilst in my new "Coach"(unless it's me of course), and that's what us old fucks call gnar-gnar MH's, so I'm told. I kind of like the sound of GGMH. :devil:

Went back down with some parts, finished some things up and started looking at others. One of the things that was worrying me, is that there was no power to the coach itself unless you ran the generator. Back down with a tester today, no power at the fuse panel for the coach. Go outside to the batteries that are brand new and I noticed that they are all wired in series, giving 24 V total. Then I noticed that there’s only one cable hooked up to the batteries. And yes there is the positive hanging in midair. I hate stupid people.

Went back down with some parts, finished some things up and started looking at others. One of the things that was worrying me, is that there was no power to the coach itself unless you ran the generator. Back down with a tester today, no power at the fuse panel for the coach. Go outside to the batteries that are brand new and I noticed that they are all wired in series, giving 24 V total. Then I noticed that there’s only one cable hooked up to the batteries. And yes there is the positive hanging in midair. I hate stupid people.

:picard: