Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Not for anything the 250f’s are plenty fast and powerful. I don’t know the hp ratings anymore but for sure it’s almost cc for cc when compared to the 2T. Luke’s 09 rmz250 is as fast as my RM250. 4T is bone stock, 2T has some minor mods.

Ktm and kaw peaks around 45~ That’s more than my kx250 had, and lighter. I think yam and Honda hover at the 40 mark. Still, it doesn’t feel like cheating, these fkrs wheelspin, but not as bad as a 2t.. Dont think I’m going back!

Good times with Ol’ Booger
HXLiOXt.jpg

The whole reason the upstairs bathroom remodel was important, is because the downstairs bathroom that is mainly used had started leaking through the shower pan a while back. Well it got worse and worse, so now that the upstairs is functional the downstairs had to come apart.

What you’re looking at is what is left of a 4 x 6, sistered with a 2 x 6. Would rot is a bitch.

image.jpg
Even had to cut into the dining room.
image.jpg

Nothing to do with the shower leak,the opposite corner has sunken almost a inch.
image.jpg I’ll be cutting out the last of the rotten stuff tomorrow, again putting off riding prime wet Dez.

The whole reason the upstairs bathroom remodel was important, is because the downstairs bathroom that is mainly used had started leaking through the shower pan a while back. Well it got worse and worse, so now that the upstairs is functional the downstairs had to come apart.

What you’re looking at is what is left of a 4 x 6, sistered with a 2 x 6. Would rot is a bitch.

View attachment 31651
Even had to cut into the dining room.
View attachment 31652

Nothing to do with the shower leak,the opposite corner has sunken almost a inch.
View attachment 31653 I’ll be cutting out the last of the rotten stuff tomorrow, again putting off riding prime wet Dez.

That’s a bummer.
I keep forgetting you pole don’t have foundations or basements out there. Just termites and Garys.

Yes 39 foot Dutch star. 350 horse with two slides. New tires, new coach batteries, and he threw in the 12 V freezer chest. He was desperate to get rid of it. It was a one owner and then the guy I bought it from bought it to flip it and had paperwork problems. After it finally all got resolved nobody wanted to touch it I guess because it had been in the paper so long. I’m happy.