Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Thanks Andy, I don't need it. I was just wondering if you was in CA or AZ. 2.5 hours to go riding with you is not to bad for a day trip. Have a great week!

I'll pencil that one in. The POS should be good enough for that one.

Put me in that memo plz. I’ll make that trip just for Andy’s stories. Can we get the Canuck that weekend too? How about Steve? Will Pats manager let him ride? I’ll bring the Jax.

Just got me a practically New Scotts for 188 on flea bay, and purchased the bar set from Scotts for my 17 WR, picked up the GYTR CDI and throttle stop screw they will not sale in CA, and a Q4 mupler. HAve all the dual sport parts to add and she will be ready.

Just got me a practically New Scotts for 188 on flea bay, and purchased the bar set from Scotts for my 17 WR, picked up the GYTR CDI and throttle stop screw they will not sale in CA, and a Q4 mupler. HAve all the dual sport parts to add and she will be ready.
why'd you get the 250 over the 450? just curious.

why'd you get the 250 over the 450? just curious.
Because I am old.

He did get the 450, Junior bought the 250.

No, I got the 17WR, and Jr. got the 18YZ both is 250.

Sean,
I have a a Beta 520RS (498cc), and the Husky 450. It was time to drop the CC on the 4 stroke and have a plush riding suspended bike for the goat trails in AZ. By the end of the day, the bigger bikes beats you up.
59E1A4D2-B25B-4079-B726-37226519DFBA.jpeg