Timos Random Picture/ Test Threadish

Packing the house, and loading furniture, Silverado should be on market first of the year.

Boy, that was a pipe dream... Now it's hopefully mid month, got 90% done.
Shop and bike packing will be last. But, with 8 bikes in the garage, (2 in pieces), I'm not sure where to put the other 5.

Boy, that was a pipe dream... Now it's hopefully mid month, got 90% done.
Shop and bike packing will be last. But, with 8 bikes in the garage, (2 in pieces), I'm not sure where to put the other 5.
It is only about a 2.5 hour drive where I am moving. I should have a load down there by tomorrow evening. Thinning out some stuff I will never need. If you can use a gearset including forks and drum, shift shaft and mechanism for a 96wr 250, email an address.

It is only about a 2.5 hour drive where I am moving. I should have a load down there by tomorrow evening. Thinning out some stuff I will never need. If you can use a gearset including forks and drum, shift shaft and mechanism for a 96wr 250, email an address.
2.5 from Prescott, or OC?

Sounds like how they give addresses in Fairbanks. If you can use that trans message me the address you want it sent to. (I had a long rod engine I was going to put it in)