South The Official 2013 DBA T-DAY Planning Thread

im not just trying to slam anyone but 530 has misconceptions of a lot of places. and honestly the whole i pick whats closer is a shitty attitude.. a lot of us travel way farther then GOOD spots to meet up and do these DBA meetings like that.

If you are asking what it is like over by Freemont now concerning red stakes, there are a lot of them. Well, a lot minus 2:smirk: They make for nice yard decorations (in the back yard of course):devil: It's so f'd up. You'll come to a hill with 3 trails going up it and there will be red stakes on 2 of them. I mean, really:banghead: There is a great area off of Freemont Peak road up about 2 miles on the right hand side that can handle 12-15 rigs and it backs to a small hill. That hill is a great backdrop for shooting. We would put the targets up on the hill and plink all day long. A friend made a cast iron target that was abot 4 feet tall and had 3 targets on it that would swivel around when you would hit them.

Or, at night time, maybe we could put a tu-tuor head dress on Rez and have him run around for more of a moving target type of affect:panic::lol::thumb:
View attachment 18002

HEY, just to let you know I prefer to do the shooting.... PLUS, I have my own fire arm...:cool: I don't need a friend to bring it for me to shoot...:rolleyes: just a little something for you to think about... :thumb:

Personally would go wherever the TDAY group goes, whether that be Spangler, Cal City, Fremont or wherever. No offense to Timoyz here, but it is no secret that I don't care for miles of deep sand, therefore, I would rather not go to JV. I know that it is not all sand, but there is plenty of it than those other places. Just my $.02. BTW, who invited Turtle Dick?:poke:

Personally would go wherever the TDAY group goes, whether that be Spangler, Cal City, Fremont or wherever. No offense to Timoyz here, but it is no secret that I don't care for miles of deep sand, therefore, I would rather not go to JV. I know that it is not all sand, but there is plenty of it than those other places. Just my $.02. BTW, who invited Turtle Dick?:poke:

:lol: