South The Official 2013 DBA T-DAY Planning Thread

Sounds like some people are making other plans for TDay as well as going other places. I do not like JV too much so I may end up going elsewhere as well. I have not even been on the bike since February so I need to start getting back into the swing of things. First thing I need to do is go to Nevada so I can pick up a new round of fireworks. :devil:

Sounds like some people are making other plans for TDay as well as going other places. I do not like JV too much so I may end up going elsewhere as well. I have not even been on the bike since February so I need to start getting back into the swing of things. First thing I need to do is go to Nevada so I can pick up a new round of fireworks. :devil:
:thumb:
Where you heading for T-Day?

:thumb:
Where you heading for T-Day?
I really don't know at this time. I need to get together with some of the gang and see what their thoughts are. I always like where we have been going but maybe not up that far this time if the DBA crew is not showing. Depends on how many want to go and what the weather will be. Who knows, I may even stay home for turkey as I have not done that in 15 years or more but I sure like to get out in the desert.

I really don't know at this time. I need to get together with some of the gang and see what their thoughts are. I always like where we have been going but maybe not up that far this time if the DBA crew is not showing. Depends on how many want to go and what the weather will be. Who knows, I may even stay home for turkey as I have not done that in 15 years or more but I sure like to get out in the desert.

Well I'll be out there, just not sure where we will park yet. I have dad coming into town so he can put more miles on his Kat. I should have about 5 - 6 rigs including myself coming out. Not sure about any other DBAers on here though. May even have my daughter and grandson out there this year..:thumb:

Well I'll be out there, just not sure where we will park yet. I have dad coming into town so he can put more miles on his Kat. I should have about 5 - 6 rigs including myself coming out. Not sure about any other DBAers on here though. May even have my daughter and grandson out there this year..:thumb:
:thinking: PM sent.

Everything is top secret now...:devil: Seems like the Annual DBA T-Day ride has died or split into multiple events. Oh well the first couple were cool. Maybe it is time for the 1st annual CTR T-Day event...:thinking:

TS - I'm with you on the LA-BtoV event. I have been talking about this ride for a couple years now, but I end up not going because of family wanting to go to the dez.

NAMBLA - Who is the M and the B in this statement?

Not sure where I'll be going, or who will be with me. I need to see the weather, before I commit. I would imagine I'll have BH, and a friend, and Rolls will probably do the LA, BtoV, since his dick is all hard on DSing.:rolleyes: