All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Geeesh, you guys sure took this one and ran with it. :lol: I was only getting some feedback as to who is going where for Thanksgiving so I can get my own small group together, if they even want to go this year. :thinking: No way am I going to take the helm of this large demanding gang of bikers. :shocked: You don't want some rookie who did not even know where Prospectors was to start telling people where they are going, do ya? :naughty: Come on Rack, join in.....Geek, some help here please. :cry: James---:devil:
No worries Davey, I was planning on it anyway. It's just my way of doing things.:thumb:

So where exactly is Spangler Hills...I've heard Trono Road mentionjed, pulled it up on mapquest...distance from my house to Randsburg is about the same as to the rez...
See how much fun already? Seven pages and it is still about 3 and a half months away. This trip is always great, unless I have to put uip with Timo's and Rolls' gas after the tequila.:smirk: BTW, it is 13 miles northeast of Randsburg off of Searles Station Rd. off of 395.

See how much fun already? Seven pages and it is still about 3 and a half months away. This trip is always great, unless I have to put uip with Timo's and Rolls' gas after the tequila.:smirk: BTW, it is 13 miles northeast of Randsburg off of Searles Station Rd. off of 395.

Geek, you were a lifesaver on that trip :hail:, but, putting up with our gas couldn't have been as bad as us seeing you parade around in your undies. You should be thankful that Timo didn't have his camera handy. :lol:

Geek, you were a lifesaver on that trip :hail:, but, putting up with our gas couldn't have been as bad as us seeing you parade around in your undies. You should be thankful that Timo didn't have his camera handy. :lol:
Imagine if I would have slept in the nude.:eek::shocked::lol: If it is possible, you need to come at least for Tday festivites and be camp and tequila bitch.:prof::thumb:

me and my dad go out there every year for all the holidays!! probably this year too!!!
and of course he'll kick dirt and rocks and other crap at me during trail rides... gotta love those friggen 500 beasts.

me and my dad go out there every year for all the holidays!! probably this year too!!!
and of course he'll kick dirt and rocks and other crap at me during trail rides... gotta love those friggen 500 beasts.
If you guys are going out that way, you will need to come by and hang with the DBA crew so you can share your LL stories around the fire.

Imagine if I would have slept in the nude.:eek::shocked::lol: If it is possible, you need to come at least for Tday festivites and be camp and tequila bitch.:prof::thumb:

I've been kinda planning on coming out for a visit. I figure to be back to normal activity by then, and an opportunity to be a camp biatch would be irresistable. :thumb:

I've been kinda planning on coming out for a visit. I figure to be back to normal activity by then, and an opportunity to be a camp biatch would be irresistable. :thumb:

I bet someone will have a side x side and if you take it easy you can drive it and be OK. :thumb: Camp Biatch is just the runner up! :prof:

Where has lugnut been anyway?

Rack knows more but I think he got more into his houseboat thing.

He was with us when we went "swimming". He has taken "swimming" to a whole new level with his house boat.

I have seen lug lurking around here a time or two though. He will be back. :smirk: