All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Location - Somewhere in Spangler Hills (Ridgecrest, CA)

Searles Station Rd.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=35.484576,-117.628212&spn=0.10721,0.222988

Dates - Thanksgiving week (Nov 21-27)

Will be there:
James
KTMRack & family (+3)
530ktm
SRAD97750 (+1)
CDA +6
Quadtard and family
Weathergeek and family
Travace +3 (family)

Might be there:
Bota55

Since it is already August, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and I was wondering what people may be doing and where they are going. It seems Spangler is the destination as it is large and plenty of room for everyone, just not sure the exact location. Who is going for the weekend?

Since it is already August, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and I was wondering what people may be doing and where they are going. It seems Spangler is the destination as it is large and plenty of room for everyone, just not sure the exact location. Who is going for the weekend?

I'm going to wait and see what the weather will be. I'm not doing another nightmare trip, when Ocotillo is usually 20 degrees warmer.:noidea:

I do recall it was a bit chilly last year but this year is going to be perfect. :thinking: However, this is something to keep in mind.
I'm going to wait and see what the weather will be. I'm not doing another nightmare trip, when Ocotillo is usually 20 degrees warmer.:noidea:

Damn, you I was gonna start the thread later today, but you beat me to it.:moon::smirk: I for one am in no matter what.:thumb: