All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

James

Staff member
You guys crack me up. Now that it is set in stone,

530ktm is the Camp Director,

Timoyz is doing squats to build up his left leg muscles to help Rez with El Diablo,

James is on the side line because his big brother said Pending.

Weathergeek is camp whore again!

El Diablo will still be the Rezders choice, because he is "undecided"

Travace is confused on what his priorities are.

CDA and family will be camp clown,

And james big brother is making james nervous.

Did I miss anything?
:prof: Chop chop Camp Director aka 530, you gotta start updating the first post. :rant:

:smirk::poke: :popcorn:

:prof: Chop chop Camp Director aka 530, you gotta start updating the first post. :rant:

:smirk::poke: :popcorn:

You will need to take the bars on this one, I think 530 is confused on his duties...Comes with age you know! :prof:

Yes, I did stay in a hotel for the night that I came out. I am a smart tenter. LOL

:foul:WTF? And here you've been all over me about getting my flight lined up, yet you haven't even committed yet......:rant: :P

Damn right. :rant:

:smirk:

Damn good thing you didn't buy that ticket. You may have to stay with timoyz in his new tent.

@ Palmer - I think you may have scared 530KTM away......too many responsibilities. ....:eek:

@ Geek - By the way it sounds, you already have a reserved spot, you may want to take the reins on this......:prof:

@ CDA - I'd charge admission for the show.....:P

@ REZ (I normally don't do thrid person talk) - El Diablo is alerady kicking the stall walls and we haven't confirmed which way we're going yet.....:banana:

@ TIMO - He's planning on taking his summer wardrobe for OW since it's 50 degrees warmer than Ridgecrest.....:shocked:

@ RACK - What other things are there on your "to-do" list? A man can only come up with so many...and I thought I had a lot of excuses.....:smirk:......:devil:

@ Rolls - I can only figure if you went and since you can't ride yet they'd make you camp beeeotch! :foul:

@ Jimmyjamjohnnyjoejackiejake - Nothing comes to mind yet,

That is all......for now

/\ /\ /\ Good one Rez. :thinking: I think tim likes Oco because Oco likes his money. James, if timo asked for more stickers would you give them to him....

@ Palmer - I think you may have scared 530KTM away......too many responsibilities. ....:eek:

@ Geek - By the way it sounds, you already have a reserved spot, you may want to take the reins on this......:prof:

@ CDA - I'd charge admission for the show.....:P

@ REZ (I normally don't do thrid person talk) - El Diablo is alerady kicking the stall walls and we haven't confirmed which way we're going yet.....:banana:

@ TIMO - He's planning on taking his summer wardrobe for OW since it's 50 degrees warmer than Ridgecrest.....:shocked:

@ RACK - What other things are there on your "to-do" list? A man can only come up with so many...and I thought I had a lot of excuses.....:smirk:......:devil:

@ Rolls - I can only figure if you went and since you can't ride yet they'd make you camp beeeotch! :foul:

@ Jimmyjamjohnnyjoejackiejake - Nothing comes to mind yet,

That is all......for now
:thinking: I'd better start putting some thought into my weekend attire for this trip...:devil:

Geeesh, you guys sure took this one and ran with it. :lol: I was only getting some feedback as to who is going where for Thanksgiving so I can get my own small group together, if they even want to go this year. :thinking: No way am I going to take the helm of this large demanding gang of bikers. :shocked: You don't want some rookie who did not even know where Prospectors was to start telling people where they are going, do ya? :naughty: Come on Rack, join in.....Geek, some help here please. :cry: James---:devil:

James

Staff member
/\ /\ /\ Good one Rez. :thinking: I think tim likes Oco because Oco likes his money. James, if timo asked for more stickers would you give them to him....
:lol: Damn right, he's the tag master. :hail:
Geeesh, you guys sure took this one and ran with it. :lol: I was only getting some feedback as to who is going where for Thanksgiving so I can get my own small group together, if they even want to go this year. :thinking: No way am I going to take the helm of this large demanding gang of bikers. :shocked: You don't want some rookie who did not even know where Prospectors was to start telling people where they are going, do ya? :naughty: Come on Rack, join in.....Geek, some help here please. :cry: James---:devil:
:lol: That's why I asked if we could/should use this thread for the official ride. :prof: Looks like you got voted Camp Director without any opposition, better man up and take responsibility. :P :lol:

:popcorn:

Never took you for a cry baby, well maybe:P:smirk:

Who's the whiney bitch now.....:devil:.......:smirk:........... I might have to plan on this trip just to see how it turns out.....:lol:...j/k KTM, j/k.....