All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

So details....

Location - Spangler Hills?
Date - Thanksgiving week/weekend (Nov 21-27)?

We do not, the title has been updated and thread sticky'ed. :thumb:
We usually head up on the 23rd but may take another day depending on conditions. :thinking: Spangler is the place but not sure about the football field on this large weekend. :shocked: Have to wait for more feedback over time.

James

Staff member
We usually head up on the 23rd but may take another day depending on conditions. :thinking: Spangler is the place but not sure about the football field on this large weekend. :shocked: Have to wait for more feedback over time.
I've hijacked your first post, more details will be added the closer we get. :thumb:

Location - Somewhere in Spangler Hills (Ridgecrest, CA)
Dates - Thanksgiving week (Nov 21-27)

Will be there:

Might be there:

Since it is already August, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and I was wondering what people may be doing and where they are going. It seems Spangler is the destination as it is large and plenty of room for everyone, just not sure the exact location. Who is going for the weekend?

Congratulations 530ktm, you are now the official camp host, organizer, spot securer, etc.....

:USA:

You guys crack me up. Now that it is set in stone,

Location - Somewhere in Spangler Hills (Ridgecrest, CA)
Dates - Thanksgiving week (Nov 21-27)

Will be there:

Might be there:

Since it is already August, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and I was wondering what people may be doing and where they are going. It seems Spangler is the destination as it is large and plenty of room for everyone, just not sure the exact location. Who is going for the weekend?

530ktm is the Camp Director,

I'm going to wait and see what the weather will be. I'm not doing another nightmare trip, when Ocotillo is usually 20 degrees warmer.:noidea:

Timoyz is doing squats to build up his left leg muscles to help Rez with El Diablo,

Yeah, if I remember right Rack's trailer pipes were frozen, I didn't exactly get up early on that day. :lol:

James is on the side line because his big brother said Pending.

Don't start this crap again.:rant: You will be there and you know it.:thumb:

Damn, you I was gonna start the thread later today, but you beat me to it.:moon::smirk: I for one am in no matter what.:thumb:

Weathergeek is camp whore again!

See there...YOU da man! YOU B da MAAAAAAAAN

El Diablo will still be the Rezders choice, because he is "undecided"

so apparently the barstow to vegas ride is this weekend as well? if so i really wanted to do that run this year.

Travace is confused on what his priorities are.

The CDA Clan will be there!!!:ride:

CDA and family will be camp clown,

And james big brother is making james nervous.

Did I miss anything?

Last years sub-freezing temps and high winds made for a lousy trip. Especially since I was tenting it. Add to it the fact that my bike broke down and needed a complete rebuild, and you come up with what was my worst T-Day trip yet. But, even a bad time riding is better than not riding at all, and not riding is what I'll be doing this year. My back won't be ready to go yet, so I'll be home for the holiday.:pout: I'm sure that since I won't be able to go, the weather will be great this year. :banghead: