All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

This was actually the plan. :thumb: We want you out there on your new steed.

No promises...as mentioned before...somewhere, I have to sell this to mrs rez. We're pretty deep rooted with our Tday tradition of gathering at the rez PLUS all my other friends who have property up the road...it's usually a pretty big group...then again! They don't hesitate to change their plans...:thinking: I'm going to keep an open mind with this one and see how itpans out...YOU my friend beter get busy and start planning...:smirk:

I think he started delegating stuff, looks like you got stuck with it. :P

oh no you don't................I just got done sending mrs rez an e-mail about this trip turning out to be a good sized group...:smirk:...there'll be wives on quads, kids on quads Geek on tequila, .James on the rocks.....:lol:...and 4x4ing for our friends who don't ride. There might be a change in the air at the REZidence...we shall see! Until then 530, it's all yours! :prof:

So where exactly is Spangler Hills...I've heard Trono Road mentionjed, pulled it up on mapquest...distance from my house to Randsburg is about the same as to the rez...

Spangler is a short few miles past Randsburg, Searles Road and 395 is pretty much right there. Trona Road is east of and you can take that as well.
So where exactly is Spangler Hills...I've heard Trono Road mentionjed, pulled it up on mapquest...distance from my house to Randsburg is about the same as to the rez...