All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

A sand wash is a river with no water and about of 6 to 18 inches of deep sand formed in the deserts with runoff from summer thunderstorms. And by the way, when it is dry it sucks. Just sayin" right Timo?:shocked:

:cry:...:cry:...:cry:...:cry:...it sucks when you're in one and your left kick bike doesn't want to start and you've been kicking so long the buzzards start to circle over-head the then the bitch gets temperamental and decides to kick back .... isn't THAT right TIMO? :smirk:.....:devil:

:cry:...:cry:...:cry:...:cry:...it sucks when you're in one and your left kick bike doesn't want to start and you've been kicking so long the buzzards start to circle over-head the then the bitch gets temperamental and decides to kick back .... isn't THAT right TIMO? :smirk:.....:devil:

Yeah, that is a bitch. I'll tell you what, anytime you want me to kick start your new bike, both legs are all yours.:smirk:

Ello, my name is Peggy you have a complaint :lol:

Please file your complaint with Palmer=ass!

I am Palmer=ass,
Unfortunately you have no rights on this board as it is an open forum and the bird KTMRack flipped was directed at all to see. Please come back with a class action complaint as you are the only one crying about it Mr timoyz. :moon:

Tentatively heading out tomorrow, weather looks good. No idea on which spot will be available, last year we pretty much snagged the last spot. Guessing there will be a spot or two available, but if not, what is plan B? Trona Road? Teagle Wash Road to the pipeline? Ideas?

Some "highlights" from last year.

:devil:

DSCN3796.jpg

DSCN3810.jpg

DSCN3824.jpg

DSCN3845.jpg

DSCN3825.jpg

DSCN3834.jpg

DSCN3787.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

DSCN0101-1.jpg