All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Maybe I should change my name to WEATHERACKDIRTBIKEGEEK.:thinking:

Naw, wouldn't make sense ... :naughty: maybe "DIRTBIKEDORK" or .....
qzQ2MgqrSKfDz7evJQl5pTJGVWg1JiJuwwKjrcaF8IgmgfMZbccXHblUxwakAJsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Im just kidding:P I will NOT be there:cry::cry::pout:

Pfftt:stick: as IF it matters now suddenly.
You are definitely a good sport. I think it would be different if these boys had other intentions though.:thumb: OK now:focus:. I am going to attempt to replace a leaky fuel filter on the genny today after working at my store for a couple hours. Do a bit more loading, then am gonna prep and cook 2 turkeys for next week and get my drink on.:thumb:

You got your head on and bike ready to go? I am thrilled if so.:banana:

LMFDAO .... :lol:...YES dickweed ... and KEEP IT CLEAN Sun's on here ... :devil:

You are definitely a good sport. I think it would be different if these boys had other intentions though.:thumb: OK now:focus:. I am going to attempt to replace a leaky fuel filter on the genny today after working at my store for a couple hours. Do a bit more loading, then am gonna prep and cook 2 turkeys for next week and get my drink on.:thumb:

Well having rode with many of you "guys," and knowing just how sick and warped many of you really are, I get it:thumb: Even if sometimes I want to:bonk:

I think it is a good thing I have no problem :forman:telling/brushing you all off. How else would I survive here:noidea:

:cheers:

Well having rode with many of you "guys," and knowing just how sick and warped many of you really are, I get it:thumb: Even if sometimes I want to:bonk:

I think it is a good thing I have no problem :forman:telling/brushing you all off. How else would I survive here:noidea:

:cheers:

That's not fair.:prof: I'm only an ass on here, I'm not all that bad in person, well unless you're afraid of sand washes.:devil:

Try vodka, it cures everything. Ask Rack.
:lol: damm those sea birds. :picard: myself.

all i drink is water gateraid and tea these days. up untill a year ago or so i was addicted to soda tho. i could easily drink a 12 pack a day. I think all those years of being horrible to my body is trying to catch up. :foul: