All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Must be tough with those gull stones. Trying to poop out those multiple beaks must suck.:shocked::smirk: Hurry up and get better. BTW not drinking enough water causes gull stones.:wave:
:lol: damm those sea birds. :picard: myself.

all i drink is water gateraid and tea these days. up untill a year ago or so i was addicted to soda tho. i could easily drink a 12 pack a day. I think all those years of being horrible to my body is trying to catch up. :foul:

Everything is revving up good. Can't wait. Glad that Rez and family are coming. Oh................ wait, his mangina and labia are severely infected from the gull stones that have leached all the way down there. Guess he's not coming.:smirk: If he did it might hurt.:moon::wave::rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about .... I think you must be suffering from a case of swollen JackAssaroodis. I said "I" was coming out Friday and Friday only.....no tag-a-longs except maybe a friend but he might be on call for work. and it's TraV that has the Gull Stones dork! :rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about .... I think you must be suffering from a case of swollen JackAssaroodis. I said "I" was coming out Friday and Friday only.....no tag-a-longs except maybe a friend but he might be on call for work. and it's TraV that has the Gull Stones dork! :rolleyes:
No wonder I am up early and my butt hurts. BTW is this an actual commitment?:rolleyes::devil:

Latest forecast calls for some showers that looks more possible on Tday but clearing out quick. Bad news is that Tday may also bring the "W" word for about 24 hours.:foul: Will continue to watch and fine tune thru Monday night anyway.:ride:

Latest forecast calls for some showers that looks more possible on Tday but clearing out quick. Bad news is that Tday may also bring the "W" word for about 24 hours.:foul: Will continue to watch and fine tune thru Monday night anyway.:ride:

"W" = No REZ, I hate "W" ... make it go away! :prof: