All The Official 2011 Thanksgiving Week DBA Ride

Maybe at top of Laurel Mountain. Check my linky above and by all means LEAVE THE WEATHER TO THE WEATHERGEEK.:P

I just pulled up Randsburg (kind of like Husaberg...only different :smirk:)...weather showed partly cloudy for T'day, 10% chance of rain and in the mid to upper fiddy's. :thumb: then again, I'll leave the forecasting to the expert (pronounced EX-SPERT...EX = has been...Spert = drip under pressure). :prof:.....:moon:

I just pulled up Randsburg (kind of like Husaberg...only different :smirk:)...weather showed partly cloudy for T'day, 10% chance of rain and in the mid to upper fiddy's. :thumb: then again, I'll leave the forecasting to the expert (pronounced EX-SPERT...EX = has been...Spert = drip under pressure). :prof:.....:moon:
Randsberg is 1000' feet higher than where we camp.:prof: Hence the difference in temp.

In case anyone has not been to Spangler, here is a Google Earth shot of the location, 395 is on the left (Randsburg is to the south, Ridgecrest to the north), Searles Station is the road that goes to the railroad tracks. Make a right turn just after crossing the tracks, drive about a hundred yards, then a left on the main dirt road. All the bare spots are the prime camping spots.
ProspectorsCamp.jpg
Our spot has been secured, courtesy of Agent2. Current temp 60 degrees, no wind and nice wonderful classic damp desert.:banana::banana::banana: Thanks for flying Weathergeek dirtbikelines. For those of you coming in, I have a green and white Southwind motorhome pulling a white enclosed trailer flying a yellow smiley face flag and another that I can't remember now. So come one, come all.:thumb:

ProspectorsCamp.jpg